Season Tickets 2013-14

jackbauer24

Ha, I had to write a letter of explanation because I didn't declare it when signing for my mortgage.  Moving in in December and it's paid by September so didn't think it would matter.  

Ha, I had to write a letter of explanation because I didn't declare it when signing for my mortgage.  Moving in in December and it's paid by September so didn't think it would matter.  

I'm going through a mortgage right now aswell, hoping to move in October. Didn't declare it either, so I'm guessing I'll have to do the same at some stage.

I'm going through a mortgage right now aswell, hoping to move in October. Didn't declare it either, so I'm guessing I'll have to do the same at some stage.

Have your lending bank ran a check on you yet?

Have your lending bank ran a check on you yet?

Doing it now. They've just asked me for one last bank statement (January's) which I sent yesterday.

Not got mine yet. Don't they send them in alphabetical order of your second name?

Yep that'd make sense, got mine Saturday. My surname starts with 3, and ofc numbers come before letters.

Not got mine yet. Don't they send them in alphabetical order of your second name?

Yep that'd make sense, got mine Saturday. My surname starts with 3, and ofc numbers come before letters.

your surname starts with 3? is there some sort of joke i'm missing there?

Your first name isn't 'playstation' is it?

What? Don't be ridiculous.

It's Xbox 360

• Like 1

Â