Season Tickets 2013-14

jackbauer24

I saw on the advertising boards at Villa Park that Season Ticket info will be revealed this week and that they go on sale soon too.

It's a difficult one to sell at the moment, not knowing what division we'll be in and the obvious affect that will have on the management set up and the squad. How can you price it; quality/quantity of matches?

Who will renew automatically? Who will wait to see what happens this year first? What will your response be to a price rise? Any other thoughts?

Seems a strange time to start selling these considering our current situation - maybe they'll have a price freeze til the end of April for those willing to gamble on Premier League safety?

Me, personally I'm renewing immediately. Not because of the players, the future or anything like that. I just like my seats and I'm not giving them up whatever division we're in!!

I think a good 60% of Season Ticket holders would renew regardless, but what about the cost? Does quantity of matches in the Championship off-set the higher quality in the Premier League? Would it gall you to pay more next year having been relegated this year?

• Like 1

It's a difficult one for me this year. In all honesty, it probably does come down to whether or not we're in the Prem. I've just bought my first home, and start paying a mortgage in August, so will I be able to afford it? I would more happily take the hit if we're in the Prem, I think. Even if we do stay up I'd have to move to a cheaper area of the ground, probably the North Stand. The saddest part for me is that I will be doing very few away games from next season on :(

After two years of utter **** shite the prices should be coming down for season tickets, as an apology AND for our loyalty.

Let match day prices increase.

I'll be happy to renew early as long as there's no price increase.

If there's a rise, I'll wait a while and see what division we are in.

Does anyone know how late they can leave it to announce prices? Thought they may have waited til the end of the season but I guess that is almost the start of June.

Depends on my own situation because might be travelling a lot.

The division we are in wouldn't bother me, in fact seeing us win a decent amount of games could be fun. The midweek games would not though.

We have only had 7 home 3pm Sat matches this season. If every game was Sat 3pm it would be a lot better.

There are tons of reasons why I probably wont renew, football is pretty broken, the atmosphere around it in general is slowly getting worse.

I wont know till around August but its not like before when if I didn't renew my seat would be snapped up by someone else. Everyone around me at VP who had STs has gone over the last 2 years.

Yep, I will renew but sadly, our little away gang are dropping out of the Away Scheme next season as we just can't afford to go to all the away games any more - especially when we hardly ever win anymore!   Sad really as I used enjoy the away days (especially when we used to win sometimes!) but times are hard - will just choose selected aways next season, regardless of what division we are in

As long as not massive price increase I shall be renewing irrelevant of which league

Price INCREASE!

Are you having a laugh?

A price reduction for suffering 3 years of shit is the very least they can do.

7 home Saturday 3 pm games this season.

Many away games moved, too. Prices for away tickets at £40+ more often than not.

Seems unlikely that I'll renew as it's just not value for money.

As long as not massive price increase I shall be renewing irrelevant of which league

Price INCREASE!

Are you having a laugh?

A price reduction for suffering 3 years of shit is the very least they can do.

Of course we'd all want a decrease in prices, but unfortunately I can't see it happening, that's the way football is these days. My ticket for this season is £295, if it stayed around the same price I couldn't grumble about the price. For a premier league team, I can't see it getting cheaper.

The season ticket prices are due this week according to the advertising around Villa Park on Sunday. I think it said info 5th April and on sale 8th April.

There is no way there will be a decrease in prices but it'll be interesting to see how they are priced and if there are any perks for renewing whilst still unsure of the division we're playing in next year.

Â