Season Tickets 2013-14

jackbauer24

As long as not massive price increase I shall be renewing irrelevant of which league

Price INCREASE!

Are you having a laugh?

A price reduction for suffering 3 years of shit is the very least they can do.

Of course we'd all want a decrease in prices, but unfortunately I can't see it happening, that's the way football is these days. My ticket for this season is £295, if it stayed around the same price I couldn't grumble about the price. For a premier league team, I can't see it getting cheaper.

Mine is £530 and so is my son's (which I pay for) so I can't empathise with you!

For those that won't renew if we get relegated, does that mean you'll give up on watching Villa at all? There won't be many streams.

It would be more a case of picking and choosing home games for me.

I think 3 consecutive seasons of utter dross and relegation threat and a total lack of interest from the owner is sufficient reason for me to say I have had enough and will definitely be spending my money elsewhere regardless of whether we stay up or go down.

Price freeze: http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~3133434,00.html

I'm definitely renewing, £325 for an Adult ST in the Holte Upper really is fantastic value in today's Premier League climate.

Key words in that statement are 'Premier League', will wait till May 31st to renew mine, by then we will know what division we are playing in next season. Can still take advantage of the 9 month payment scheme as well :P

£325 in Upper Holte isn't bad in the Championship to be honest.

You can certainly pay more than that at certain Championship grounds. I believe a season ticket at Cardiff can cost well upwards of £400.

When I was a uni student we used to attend the odd Nottingham Forest home game when they were in League One, and their prices could be £28-30 easily!

It is being advertised as a price freeze but..

This season the value seats are £295/£100 for adults/kids & next season is £325/£125. Not sure about any other areas of the ground

Not a massive difference obviously but seeing as though its been shown as prices frozen its a bit of false advertising..

Ticket prices should be set at the same as our rivals it should be up to the fans if they want their rivals to be wigan and sunderland et al or Spurs/Arsenal/Everton/Chelsea..........

Everyone is going to hate me for saying it but I dont really give a toss it is true

This season the value seats are £295/£100 for adults/kids & next season is £325/£125. Not sure about any other areas of the ground

Not a massive difference obviously but seeing as though its been shown as prices frozen its a bit of false advertising..

The way the club will get out of that one is that the £295 last season was a special 'earlybird offer', then the prices reverted to £325 once the offer finished. This season there is no earlybird offer so it is the standard £325 from the start.

This season the value seats are £295/£100 for adults/kids & next season is £325/£125. Not sure about any other areas of the ground

Not a massive difference obviously but seeing as though its been shown as prices frozen its a bit of false advertising..

The way the club will get out of that one is that the £295 last season was a special 'earlybird offer', then the prices reverted to £325 once the offer finished. This season there is no earlybird offer so it is the standard £325 from the start.

Still a bit of a cop out, but I'll still be renewing.

**** me, did i really pay £490 for my season ticket? What was i thinking.

Where do you sit? Get yourself across to K1 fella.

L5. Don't those red ticket seats sell out quick?

There is a new section of 'super saver' or whatever seats right at the back of the North Stand Upper. Anyone ever sat there? What's it like view wise?

**** me, did i really pay £490 for my season ticket? What was i thinking.

Where do you sit? Get yourself across to K1 fella.

L5. Don't those red ticket seats sell out quick?

Fairly, but there's 500 more of them this year (North Stand upper).

Â