Season Tickets 2013-14

jackbauer24

Another quick question.

My 80 year father doesn't want to go to every game - so I have thought about just getting a ticket for me amd my son (Under 16) - on occasions when my father wants to go would he be able to use the junior ticket ?

Is the senior ticket much more expensive than the junior one? If not it might be worth getting the senior ticket for your son.

Yes thats the issue - the OAP ticket is a lot more expensive than a junior one - which seems a bit of a waste as it may only be for a couple of games where my dad wants to come

Ring the ticket office. They may allow you to upgrade the junior card to OAP level for the couple of games you require, if you pay the difference for each of the matches you need. I think they may 'cancel' the ST card for the match and your father will need a paper ticket but if your notice is too short for the post you can collect from the ground right before the game.

Can you still check out new seats in the staduim - ie if I went to VP - would I be able to visit the sits I want to purchase ?

They let me do it last summer and the one before. It's worth phoning before you leave to double check though as it depends on how busy they are.

• 2 weeks later...

I phoned the ticket office and they said they expect to busy this saturday - but extra staff will be on - to show you to the seats -

The article below however seems to imply that tommorow is only for current ticket holders wishing to swap seats - the full general sale doesn't start until weds.......

Although I suppose you could buy a seat that wasn't occupied by an ST holder last season....

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~3229456,00.html?

No, you can only relocate tomorrow as an existing ST holder has renewed, new purchases from Wed.

Seems bizzare that no one can buy a new season ticket yet - or have they been able to - but is suspended for tommorow ?

The guy said he expected sat to be very busy. I would have thought I could buy ticket tommorow - but not one occupied by a ST holder last season 

To be honest the article is pretty clear.

Well its maybe because the bloke in the ticket office - said I could purchase a new season ticket - but discouraged me from attending on sat as it would be pretty busy.

No where does it say I can't purchase a season ticket from new on sat - just that I wouldn't be eligible to purchase one that was occupied last season.

After July 10 - Everything is on general sale

You'll be fine with your ref number. They phoned me at the start of the week, asking if I was aware that the renewal date ends soon. I told them I had already renewed 'Oh...oh yeah. I can see that now. Sorry' Very keen! They obviously hadn't taken me off the dialler campaign after I did renew.

Didnt make it down yesterday but going today, however can you do it without your 'physical' ST or can you just take the reference number?

I really don't think you need the card with you, just your client reference number. I've managed several times without the card which is cool as my number is as easy as xyyy. Don't turn up without it on a matchday though!

Didnt make it down yesterday but going today, however can you do it without your 'physical' ST or can you just take the reference number?

Keep your eyes peeled for Kiyotake.  ;)

I really don't think you need the card with you, just your client reference number. I've managed several times without the card which is cool as my number is as easy as xyyy. Don't turn up without it on a matchday though!

I've forgotten my card a few times. You can get a replacement ricket at the Main (North Stand) ticket office.

Â