Season Tickets 2013-14

jackbauer24

Anybody seen on Villa site that now EVERY purchase for a ticket will have a 2 quid 'booking' fee on it- including  cash on the day? Just another way to rip you off. Thanks  a bunch Villa.

Yeah, just went and got my Malaga ticket and noticed the £2 extra. Even though when you click on the Malaga tickets on the site it says "• All Online and telephone purchases will be subject to an £2 booking fee"

Edited by Daniel

Its total horseshit. How can it be a booking fee if you get it on the day with cash? You are not paying for postage at all. Why dont they just put £2 on all tickets instead, at least that is more honest than this move. Sounds barely legal.  I am  going to write a strongly worded email to the club about this.Not happy at all with this.

Edited by The Fun Factory

In the ticket office the notice says "Due to new legislation, a £2 booking fee will be added to every transaction" love to know what this new legislation is. Clearly the £2 fee is to pay for the Villa Cash you now "earn" I'd imagine that's how the club will justify it.

In the ticket office the notice says "Due to new legislation, a £2 booking fee will be added to every transaction" love to know what this new legislation is. Clearly the £2 fee is to pay for the Villa Cash you now "earn" I'd imagine that's how the club will justify it.

As far as I can see the new legislation is designed to protect the consumers from unfair extra fees. The clubs have taken a different approach to say 'Hey lets be consistent. Lets charge a booking fee regardless if you pay by cash or card, online on the phone, or at the ground'. I just think it is very dodgy to say the least.

I purchased a season ticket online 2 days ago but I'm living in spain at the moment and won't be able to pick up my season ticket until mid sept, is a proof of I.D needed to verify my age for a young adult st,. I'm in a dillema here to if I have my season ticket or not the money has been debited out my account this is for a young adult st, "Season Ticket Purchasers:

Important Note Regarding Season Ticket Purchases.

This Confirmation Email does not constitute a completed purchase.

All season ticket sales are subject to final confirmation from Aston Villa Football Club and the status of all concessions will require Date of Birth verification prior to confirmation of sale

Hi mate

I had the same thing

As the ST's are sold online through a 3rd party company (ticketmaster) villa want proof of who's purchasing, so a adult can't buy a u16 and use that etc they just need proof the user is genuine.

I took the ID's for 5 ST's into the office but the email I got said I could email a photocopy of the ID too, they can't release your ticket until this is done.

Â