Season Tickets 2013-14

jackbauer24

Mine and my brothers came on Friday although still waiting for my daughters to arrive. My 26th year on the bounce as a season ticket holder. Sounds madness when I say it as it doesn't seem like 5 mins since I got my first one in 1988 when I was 14 with my dad who has since passed away.

The season tickets will be loaded on the 1st August with 5% of whatever your season ticket cost so if say £400 you will get £20 loaded on. You then get 10% loaded on whatever you spend on merchandise and 5% loaded on whatever you spend on home tickets. You can spend the money on the card however you like - on home tickets, merchandise, stadium tours etc.

So say I wanted to buy a home shirt that costs £50

I could get £20 off the shirt from my card. Making it £30.

I could then get another 10% off merchandise purchase making the shirt £25. 

Correct?

To me it reads like you're correct on the first part but the 10% discount in the shop has stopped and it is now put on your card to be used for future merchandise and/or ticket purchases.

Ah so the shirt would be £30 instead of £25 ?

I think so. You would have £3 credit (10% of the £30 you spent in the shop) put on your card, to be used for future ticket or shop purchases.

i wanna buy a season ticket, thinking of going lower holte in that band, the first few rows where it's slightly cheaper, are they good seats for the season? i have sat there once or twice before and thought they were great, didn't understand why they were cheaper, has it got something to do with the elements?

Yes you get wet! If the winds blowing in that direction. I've got wet a few times and i'm row L4 row N.

Sometimes I wish the atmosphere was a bit better, as I feel like sometimes if the atmosphere flat i'm the only one singing!

Yes you get wet! If the winds blowing in that direction. I've got wet a few times and i'm row L4 row N.

Sometimes I wish the atmosphere was a bit better, as I feel like sometimes if the atmosphere flat i'm the only one singing!

do you not quite get the same feel as you do when the holte is rocking then? i was quite far forward for the sunderland game, L10 i think, and second half you could it still felt electric, if you lose that at the front i'd rather fork out a bit more cash

do you not quite get the same feel as you do when the holte is rocking then? i was quite far forward for the sunderland game, L10 i think, and second half you could it still felt electric, if you lose that at the front i'd rather fork out a bit more cash

Oh god no, when the Holte is rocking, the Holte is rocking. Everyone down to the front and the far corners of the Holte can feel that.

Its just when we have a flat game, the atmosphere can be particularly flat towards the front. 

i meant row 10 not L10 sorry.

right i'm buying it with that finance thing, only thing i am not understanding, it says £15 per ticket? what does that mean, i'm not understanding

• Like 1

right i'm buying it with that finance thing, only thing i am not understanding, it says £15 per ticket? what does that mean, i'm not understanding

Not sure what that means, could be a charge of £15 per ticket to pay by finance.

I used to sit 5 rows up directly behind the goal. I loved being right next to the pitch and hearing what wa going on and really felt in the game. I think you still get the atmosphere too. There's just one berk who shouts at the top of his voice and shouts every swear word under the son. I know you get swearing at matches and fully expect it but he's just crude. Can't believe no one has complained or he hasn't been chucked out yet.

Not sure what that means, could be a charge of £15 per ticket to pay by finance.

I used to sit 5 rows up directly behind the goal. I loved being right next to the pitch and hearing what wa going on and really felt in the game. I think you still get the atmosphere too. There's just one berk who shouts at the top of his voice and shouts every swear word under the son. I know you get swearing at matches and fully expect it but he's just crude. Can't believe no one has complained or he hasn't been chucked out yet.

just bought it, i've gone 7 rows up in L3, properly pumped for next season now! cannot wait just hope this finance thing doesn't end up haunting me

just bought it, i've gone 7 rows up in L3, properly pumped for next season now! cannot wait just hope this finance thing doesn't end up haunting me

I've done the finance the last 3 yrs, never had any problems with them

I've done the finance option this year... It won't affect my credit rating will it?

As with any finance deal, if you default a payment yes your rating will be affected, but if you pay on time then your rating won't be affected

Edited by mikeyp102

I've done the finance option this year... It won't affect my credit rating will it?

As with any finance deal, if you default a payment yes your rating will be affected, but if you pay on time then your rating won't be affected

i ,know that they are done by lots of people and are completely above board and everything but i still get a bit nervous whenever i use them. rang them up today though, re-confirmed my card details, moved the direct debit to the last day of the month and talked through it again, they were brilliant and i'm not unsure about it at all now :)

this is my first season ticket and first time i'll have been to more than 5 or 6 games, so i'm pretty excited about all this, hope the excitment doesn't wear off by the end of the liverpool game

i ,know that they are done by lots of people and are completely above board and everything but i still get a bit nervous whenever i use them. rang them up today though, re-confirmed my card details, moved the direct debit to the last day of the month and talked through it again, they were brilliant and i'm not unsure about it at all now :)

this is my first season ticket and first time i'll have been to more than 5 or 6 games, so i'm pretty excited about all this, hope the excitment doesn't wear off by the end of the liverpool game

Welcome to the club

im sure ive done 3 payments now

mikey is right, as long as you dont miss a payment it wont effect your rating, you might have to declare it as an outgoing if you want finance for anything else

is it still zebra that do it? this will be my 3rd time and i think the only ball ache ive had with them is moving the payment from the 15th to the 1st, from what i remember thats a lot more complicated than it should be

Â