New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Did anyone else notice when Lambert was interviewed on Football Focus the little Macron logo on the shoulder was peeling?

Can't believe he didn't get a fresh one for a telly interview!!

Not to mention it worries me about the quality. I didn't get a shirt this year, can anyone comment on how theirs has held up?

Edited by juteface

Did anyone else notice when Lambert was interviewed on Football Focus the little Macron logo on the shoulder was peeling?

Can't believe he didn't get a fresh one for a telly interview!!

Not to mention it worries me about the quality. I didn't get a shirt this year, can anyone comment on how theirs has held up?

Honestly no better or worse than any of my Nike, Reebok, Asics or Umbro shirts have faired. They are all a bit bobbled and peeling here and there after a good amount of use, they're just cheaply made football shirts after all. The only one that I ever found particularly annoying was the one that had the LDV Van body armour on the front, just feels like its dragging you down with that thing stuck on there.

Edited by flamingsombrero

Is in not about time we had a yellow away kit? I've liked both previous yellow away kits we've had.

aston-villa-away-shirt.jpg

:wub:  :wub:

That shirt (as in the exact one in that picture) is about 50 ft away from me right now!

**** me how big is your lounge? 

ive got to admit, i dont buy football shirts, mainly because i dont see the point in spending £40 for a top that you can only wear for 10 months, maybe im cheap, but not only this, most of our kits have looked awful, who designs them? nursery children?

i dont buy england shirts either, but then again, thats for different reasons

God damn that shirt is sexy as all hell. Would buy that one right now if I had the chance :(

When does usually the online store for avfc put out their new kit for sale? I never buy it at "launch" but I am considering doing it this year if it comes early. Usually I get it around christmas time so it`s never a worry.

Are we still Gentings next season or do we have a new sponsor?

As can be seen above.... New sponsor is Witton Kebab House ;)

There will also be a logoless version for fat kids.

Edited by flamingsombrero
  • Like 4

Is in not about time we had a yellow away kit? I've liked both previous yellow away kits we've had.

aston-villa-away-shirt.jpg

:wub:  :wub:

That shirt (as in the exact one in that picture) is about 50 ft away from me right now!

**** me how big is your lounge? 

Hahaha!  It's in the office.

• Like 1

Â