New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

Did anyone else notice when Lambert was interviewed on Football Focus the little Macron logo on the shoulder was peeling?

Can't believe he didn't get a fresh one for a telly interview!!

Not to mention it worries me about the quality. I didn't get a shirt this year, can anyone comment on how theirs has held up?

Mine is holding up brilliant . Then again I've not worn it or washed it.

• Like 2

My home shirt this season is doing alright and I wear it most weekends. I did accidentally stick it in with ether a 40-50degree wash once but that's only made the little men on the shoulder become a little ragged. To be honest, if they came off it would actually improve it, was the only thing I didn't like about this years kit.

Complains about little man on the shirt, complains when little man comes off the shirt in wash.

I wasn't complaining about the little men coming off, merely said they had when I stuck them in a too high a wash.

Oh it weren't aimed at you, just some of the comments in this thread in general.  :)

Complains about little man on the shirt, complains when little man comes off the shirt in wash.

I wasn't complaining about the little men coming off, merely said they had when I stuck them in a too high a wash.

Oh it weren't aimed at you, just some of the comments in this thread in general.  :)

Ah no problem then! I'll be damned if anyone is going to say things about me and little men that aren't true...

• Like 1

Did anyone else notice when Lambert was interviewed on Football Focus the little Macron logo on the shoulder was peeling?

Can't believe he didn't get a fresh one for a telly interview!!

Not to mention it worries me about the quality. I didn't get a shirt this year, can anyone comment on how theirs has held up?

Mine is holding up brilliant . Then again I've not worn it or washed it.

Why would you have the shirt and not wear it?

Talking of Villa kits...

Does anyone remember the OLD Villa shop in town, the one that was above birthdays by the odeon that was shared with a Man United shop too?

In the first years of Asics, when we had the Muller shirt, does anyone remember the vast number of different goalie shirt designs available?!

There was the multi coloured glass shards one, which was the home...then there was one with green squares, another with yellow squares and then another one with blue squares...an they're just the ones I can remember...I'm sure I remember about 6 different designs of keepers tops in there during the Asics season...

Please tell me someone else remembers!!!

Uh, I remember? I used to get goalie tops all the time when I was in primary school since that was my main position. I had that rainbow shards kit, I loved that thing. Mark Bosnich was my idol. Stil is... *snffffffffffffffff*

I guess goalkeeper tops just ain't that popular with the kids anymore. I can't blame them for not buying the goalkeeper tops this year. The black one looks okay but the design and the material looks so damn cheap and the home and aways are rubbish, especially that tacky looking orange away shirt.

The material of the outfield tops looks cheap too. Does anyone else think that our shade of claret this year is a little too pink? It needs to be that little bit darker and redder in my opinion. I hope they sort it for next season's kit but I'm not holding my breath.

I watched the League 2 playoffs yesterday. Ever Northampton Town have a nicer looking kit than we do, and it's made by Errea for Christ's sake. I see plenty of lower league teams wearing standard Adidas templates and they all look nicer than Macron's effort. I realise they pay us a lot of money to provide the kits but God damn it they're tacky looking.

Edited by Ginko

Â