New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

are macron on twitter? i know villa are, im assuming the shirt will pretty much already be designed but you should tweet the club / macron that shirt and get it retweeting with #makeithappen on it or something

stunning shirt

I don't get what you guys see is so great in that Lazio shirt.

Our kit is shaped like a c&b bin bag with sleeves. That kit is shaped like a human torso. It also has a cool continental feel to the badge/logo placements.

Tbh, it does kinda look like nothing more than a polo shirt. But it's a huge improvement on our pyjama top from this year.

I like the look of this season home-kit, reminds of those loose 90s shirts.

Tbh, it does kinda look like nothing more than a polo shirt. But it's a huge improvement on our pyjama top from this year.

I like the look of this season home-kit, reminds of those loose 90s shirts.

It reminds me of those 90s shirts too, which is why I don't like it.

Just a super quick shop of the lazio kit...

Q1MmEnJ.png

The Villa Lion Himself couldn't shit something that awesome! It's a beaut alright!

Agreed, I'd buy that, one for the wife too...

are macron on twitter? i know villa are, im assuming the shirt will pretty much already be designed but you should tweet the club / macron that shirt and get it retweeting with #makeithappen on it or something

stunning shirt

Macron are on twitter, I've just tweeted with #makeithappen and a picture

• Like 1

Q1MmEnJ.png

The Villa Lion Himself couldn't shit something that awesome! It's a beaut alright!
That is lovely. That same template with white body and black sleeves/collar would be nice too.

Q1MmEnJ.png

That is lovely. That same template with white body and black sleeves/collar would be nice too.

Someone for the love of god, make them make this one!

Q1MmEnJ.png

I'll have a word.

Come and support my youngest son's band on kit launch day. FOES are opening the music festival at 11am and they're brilliant. We've got something to celebrate now! Up the Villa!!!!

Are they asking the bands to wear the kit? If so, photos as soon as it is in his possession please!

Q1MmEnJ.png

sweet....love this.

Â