New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

A release/reveal date has been kind of announced. There's going to be a new/revamped online store, which goes live first week of June. This coincides with the 'unveiling' of the new home and away shirt, according to the story on the OS.

I wish just once we could be one of the teams that has next year's kit out early. We always seem to be one of the last teams to release our new kits every year. I thought that might change under Macron but it doesn't look like it has.

I wish just once we could be one of the teams that has next year's kit out early. We always seem to be one of the last teams to release our new kits every year. I thought that might change under Macron but it doesn't look like it has.

What December under Nike to July under Macron is not a change.

How can the kit come out next month when we dont have a sponsor still?

Doesn't need to go on sale for the launch event, so they'll likely show it off sans sponsor

Not much I can really add. There was a mock up a few pages back that looked very similar to what the kit will look like.

I'm still not sure what the sponsor will be like but the kit itself looks decent so I hope it doesn't ruin it. The away kit is just terrible. 

Not much I can really add. There was a mock up a few pages back that looked very similar to what the kit will look like.

I'm still not sure what the sponsor will be like but the kit itself looks decent so I hope it doesn't ruin it. The away kit is just terrible. 

So most likely I have mocked a kit close to it as I have done most of the mock ups.

We may already have a sponsor but it has not been announced yet

Edited by lmarsha_926

We likely to go back to Acorns?

No.

Given the purse tightening we've had lately I can hardly see us giving up the few million a year we get for shirt sponsorship.

Are the current sponsor up for review at the moment then?

Seems like we've been on TV a lot this season, good advertisement for them despite the bad winter run!

If we finish top half too they may stay or has it been decided?

Are the current sponsor up for review at the moment then?

Seems like we've been on TV a lot this season, good advertisement for them despite the bad winter run!

If we finish top half too they may stay or has it been decided?

The contract with Genting is up and they didn't want to renew

The 8-0 defeat might have put them off. I'm sure a gambling firm don't want to be associated with heavy losses when they're trying to project an everyone's a winner image.

Edited by Kingfisher

Â