New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

The rainbow muller goalkeeper kit is the greatest football kit ever made.

I'd pay millions* of pounds for an adult sized one of those

* exaggeration for effect

I'd love to see the old circled badge back its so much smarter, would like the badge to be in centre to, would give it a retro feel, some of our home shirts lately have been a bit bland but we've had some nice away tops, didn't like this seasons lime top though

It would take something special for me to buy a top these days I've grown out of buying them to be perfectly honest. Last one I bought was the last Acorns one.

I would rather spend the cash on a new cashmere scarf, my one has holes in it now.

I wish people would stop going on about getting the circular crest back. We changed our crest five years ago, the club aren't going to change it again so soon.

And anyway I don't want us constantly changing our logo. It's bad business. We should be trying to build a brand. Changing the badge cheapens the image of the club. United have had the same badge since 1970. Madrid's crest has been the same since the 40s. Barcelona have theirs since 1910. I guarantee you that at numerous stages during the past fifty years various bright sparks have marched into head office at each of these clubs with a plan to change the crest to something more current or something cooler, but they were put out on their arse because it's a stupid idea. We're one of the biggest clubs in England. We should have an identifiable, fixed logo.

Maybe in an ideal world we would have kept our badge from the 80s but the simple fact is that we didn't.

There's nothing wrong with the current badge.

Edited by Ooh-Ah
  • Like 1

I wish people would stop going on about getting the circular crest back. We changed our crest five years ago, the club aren't going to change it again so soon.

And anyway I don't want us constantly changing our logo. It's bad business. We should be trying to build a brand. Changing the badge cheapens the image of the club. United have had the same badge since 1970. Madrid's crest has been the same since the 40s. Barcelona have theirs since 1910. I guarantee you that at numerous stages during the past fifty years various bright sparks have marched into head office at each of these clubs with a plan to change the crest to something more current or something cooler, but they were put out on their arse because it's a stupid idea. We're one of the biggest clubs in England. We should have an identifiable, fixed logo.

Maybe in an ideal world we would have kept our badge from the 80s but the simple fact is that we didn't.

There's nothing wrong with the current badge.

You're wrong, they've changed their badge several times.

Â