New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

On terrible looking away kit, which looks like a rugby kit and is in white and blackcurrent

astonvillawhiteandpurpl.png

He hasn't seen it and I won't show it to him, but if that is our away kit or anything near it I know for a fact my Dad will go barmy :D and when I mention 'blackcurrant' he may evaporate from anger :D

Not much I can really add. There was a mock up a few pages back that looked very similar to what the kit will look like.

I'm still not sure what the sponsor will be like but the kit itself looks decent so I hope it doesn't ruin it. The away kit is just terrible. 

Is the home shirt tight fit?

Not much I can really add. There was a mock up a few pages back that looked very similar to what the kit will look like.

I'm still not sure what the sponsor will be like but the kit itself looks decent so I hope it doesn't ruin it. The away kit is just terrible. 

Do you know about the material it's made from? I just really don't want it to be shiny and cheap-looking like this year's. That new Lazio shirt looks like it's made of nicer material but it's always hard to tell from a photo.

Please lets just have that Lazio Shirt with a Claret body.

Please.

Pretty Please.

This.

But replace the red/white/green trim with blackcurrant/white/royal blue

Â