New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

We haven't had leaks of the new kit for the last couple of seasons, have we? Surely this is the year we see the new kit on a pallet.

Edited by hogso

We haven't had leaks of the new kit for the last couple of seasons, have we? Surely this is the year we see the new kit on a pallet.

Not really, they've appeared a few days before the launch but never a real month or two before leak.

Given the quality and looks of the last kit...it would surprise me if there was even a kit assembled any sooner than 24hrs before launch.  They look and feel like they were thrown together last minute....certainly not enough time for even the faintest bit of a quality control.

Don't know what you've got until it's gone, bring back Nike...I'll take a late kit that fits well and lasts for more than 1 wash.

Given the quality and looks of the last kit...it would surprise me if there was even a kit assembled any sooner than 24hrs before launch.  They look and feel like they were thrown together last minute....certainly not enough time for even the faintest bit of a quality control.

Don't know what you've got until it's gone, bring back Nike...I'll take a late kit that fits well and lasts for more than 1 wash.

I don't know what you're using to wash your villa top but i've got the home and away shirt and i've had no problems whatsoever :/

I also don't understand a word of what you have said. The new kit is just fine and mine has been washed several times. Looks as good as new each time. If you asked me to inspect a nike kit and this new one......... I wouldn't be able to tell the difference in quality.

Is there a reason why we have never had a look-a-like of the European Winning away kit? It must be copyrighted or something for every brand we've had since to pass over it. It would be an instant hit IMO. The closest is the white Nike with sky blue pinstripes- beautiful kit. Had Reo-Coker on the back for some reason though :S

Having only had this seasons shirts for a month or so having paid a tenner for them on sportsdirect, I dont have a problem with them really, had I paid £45 i would have been disapointed.

Macrons problem is/was the same as hummel when they made our kits, too busy finding places to stick there brand name. Claret body, blue sleeves, crest on the left tit, sponsor on the right. Cant go wrong, running yellow piping along the arse of the shirt & macron men on the shoulders really ruined what would have been an alrite kit.

• Like 1

Is there a reason why we have never had a look-a-like of the European Winning away kit? It must be copyrighted or something for every brand we've had since to pass over it. It would be an instant hit IMO. The closest is the white Nike with sky blue pinstripes- beautiful kit. Had Reo-Coker on the back for some reason though :S

I love the sky blue pinstripes kit. I'm considering hunting down another one on ebay incase mine ever starts to fall apart, I wear it weekly while playing sport or running.

Macro kit quality has been good, OK the baggy style isnt to everyones suiting but the product is good.

The some of our NIKE kits we had were shocking quality. Last seasons was some weird material and 09-10 (Acorns) was the cut by a blind man, awful fit.

Next seasons home kit is rumoured to be like it isnt it?

I think the quality of the macron home shirt has been fine, mine looks brand new and its been worn a lot this year. I'd like a tight-fitting one a la the Napoli/Lazio shirts theyve made but other than that I've been happy so far.

Italian-esque tight fitting remake of the '82 shirt for next season and I will be very happy.

Â