Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

Huge huge huge game!

Leaving in about an hour, will be in the reading corporate seats but will be supporting silently!

Really hope Kebe is out for them as he is a realy threat and if Vlaar is back that is good news.

Prediction 2-1 Reading. Hope: Reading 0 Villa 3!

No matter how crap we have been this year, it all start and ends now. We are on equal points with the team we need to catch before May, they are not playing today so we can get a 3 point lead and they still have to play Man City away at some point. Reading are under us and will surpass us with a win and QPR will be one point behind us if so happens and they win against Sunderland at home. People wrote off QPR two weeks ago, but it just shows what a couple of wins can do. I kind of did the same, well I still think they will go down because they are not playing very well and they have tough games left.

Reading are 4-6-4 at home and we need a draw at least. I remember our home game against them very well, we nicked 1-0 at the end after a woeful spectacle, but equally important. They were there for the taking and our attacking game was just so incredibly poor, with no movement and pressure the first 60-70 minutes. Reading actually deserved to take the lead after a few big chances inside our box, but poor teams need many chances etc. We built some pressure in the end and beat them through a Benteke-header I think, was it from a corner? Anyway, lucky win for us and I would take something similar today. I think we are going to invite them in and then counter them like we always try away, with a few surging runs from Weimann and Gabby, making Benteke free to score up front.

We just need to not lose, and a fantastic result would be for QPR to lose to Sunderland. One could put a 1/3 shot on either home, draw, away in this match, but I am going to predict a 1-2 victory for us for some reason - and I am pessimistic as hell!

Reading are probably worse defensively than us (the Chelsea result skewed our goal difference completely). I just hope the lads play without fear, we dominated Reading in the previous fixture. I hope we get a balanced referee. It's not enough to have poor or biased officiating in such big games.

Edited by The_Steve

ive been told there a few small heath going to the game today to celebrate our demise

I wouldn't be surprised. There has been some word removed that goes to our home games and posts videos on Youtube.

ive been told there a few small heath going to the game today to celebrate our demise

I wouldn't be surprised. There has been some word removed that goes to our home games and posts videos on Youtube.

Only chance they'll have to watch PL football anytime soon

Edited by AstonMartyn88

Suits me. He's giving our club his dole money/immoral earnings. 

the biggest game of our season

forget what has gone before, we have just played two big boys so our season starts here

for the love of God Villa just win this **** game and don't **** up or make a stupid mistake

i wanna see

---------------------------------------Guzan---------------------------------------------

Lowton---------------Vlaar---------------------Baker-----------------------Bennett

------------------------Sylla-----------------------KEA---------------------------------

Gabby------------------------------Zogbia-----------------------------------Weimann

--------------------------------------Tekkers---------------------------------------------

if Lambert picks Clark ahead of Baker or Bannan ahead of Sylla than I'll start to think he actually wants us to go down