Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

@AVFCOfficial: #AVFC: Guzan, Lowton, Vlaar [c], Clark, Baker, Westwood, Bannan, Sylla, Agbonlahor, Weimann, Benteke. #AVFC LIVE

For ****'s sake, I got excited until I saw Bannan

I suppose this'll be a 4-3-3 without the Zog starting.

Don't mind seeing Baker at LB, think we're defensively more solid with that back four but offer very little going forward from the back.

My only concern is this looks like we're going to go out for a draw initially and hoping we snag a winner.

barry bannan

jesus christ

would prefer holman,dawkins,zogbia, carruthers all over that turd of a player

one of the biggest battles of the season and Lambert puts that scottish mincer in the middle

thank god he's realised Sylla exists.I was beginning to think he was a figment of my imagination

Ba

Wtf ! Bannan in for NZogbia !!

You cant play 4 forwards away from home.  Zog will be a good option from the bench.

In saying that id rather someone who could mix it a bit more than bb, even Kea would be preferable.

**** knows why N'Zogbia isn't playing an Bannan is... Oh well, here we go boys and girls.

Maybe PL thinks about bringing him on as an impact player during the second half, hopefully tire out their midfield and defence and then let N'Zog run them more ragged?!?!?

Good lineup. A bit more solid and hopefully a 3 man midfield will give Bannan a chance to play a bit more advanced. If it isn't going well hopefully Nzogbia will want to prove a point and terrorise them. 3-1 Villa