The Randy Lerner thread

CI

The fact is there is no plan, well apart from slashing the wage bill.

There never was a plan. The whole "proud history, bright future" was nowt but propaganda. Sure Krulak used the EXACT phrase when accepting his new post at that university.

The fact is there is no plan, well apart from slashing the wage bill.

There never was a plan. The whole "proud history, bright future" was nowt but propaganda. Sure Krulak used the EXACT phrase when accepting his new post at that university.

He's probably got the copyright on that phrase and you now owe him some royalities? :D

I wouldn't be surprise if Randy only gets to 1 or 2 more matches this season? Would you hop across the pond to watch the drivel we served up against Swansea? I certainly won't be expecting any more press interviews!

It's probably bullshit but I wouldn't rule it out completely. The person who it came from said Ancelotti would go to PSG as well.

So why wait until the end of the season when we could berelegated by this clown?

It will be much cheaper to buy the club in end of the season. But I don't belive this Qatar story. Too good to be true.

It's probably bullshit but I wouldn't rule it out completely. The person who it came from said Ancelotti would go to PSG as well.

So why wait until the end of the season when we could berelegated by this clown?

It will be much cheaper to buy the club in end of the season. But I don't belive this Qatar story. Too good to be true.

So clearly not in Lerners interests to wait then........but it isn't in his interests to sit on his arse doing sweet feck all to maintain his investment but he is

He needs to show himself. He needs to show us he still cares. He needs to show us he is still the man we should be behind.

Seems a long time since that historic night at VP in Jan 2010 when his name was echoed throughout the stadium.

If QIA buy Villa I will have a heart attack seriously.. It's rumours like this I hate as I can't help but get a little excited even if it turns out bullshit. Just the thought of it happening and seeing Villa spending £100 million+ in the Summer is nice.

Just don't think City and Chelsea are role models. Rather do it the Arsenal and Tottenham way. Starts with bringing in a competent CEO.

He cuts off the money supply.

Is keen to balance the books

He stops coming to games.

Forget the hype and think logically. Hes going sell in the short to meduim term. He won't loose money - the money invested is in the form of loan - which will go on being repaid to him - long after he is gone.

He paid £60M for villa - he would probably get at least £100m back.

I don't expect him to be hear in the nexzt 18 months.

I was saying to someone last night how Randy needs to sell up and my mate out of the blue got all serious and said to lay off Randy. He was so serious and refused to spill beans but knew nothing of any sale when I started to dig for info. I was actually pretty shocked how serious he got but he refused point blank to say anything else. :?

Is he the type to know 'stuff'?

I was saying to someone last night how Randy needs to sell up and my mate out of the blue got all serious and said to lay off Randy. He was so serious and refused to spill beans but knew nothing of any sale when I started to dig for info. I was actually pretty shocked how serious he got but he refused point blank to say anything else. :?

What a bizzare post. Who is your mate, Randy Lerner in disguise?

No never, but he is also one of these guys who isnt into all this gossip stuff usually and dont even go online.

Deacy, yeh bizzare post I know.

No never, but he is also one of these guys who isnt into all this gossip stuff usually and dont even go online.

Deacy, yeh bizzare post I know.

So he got all serious but didn't actually tell you anything?

Not quite sure what we're supposed to make of this.

He didn't happen to write on a beer mat that he thought we could finish 4th and then later back track and state that due to drink his hand slipped and he meant 5th did he? if so I think I know who your mate is.

I was talking to my mate yesterday, moaning about the decline of electro pop in the early 80s, citing the change of direction of Ultravox after John Foxx left, which led to the release of "Vienna" with Midge Ure on lead vocals. He said "it means nothing to me"

Â