The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Randy Lerner, you are the American Karl Oyston and I claim my £10. Not from you though you cheap spunktrumpet.

That's out of order. Oyston is one of the most evil, sadistic, nasty pieces of work ever to bring their vile stench upon the game. I'd rather be a bluenose than have the misfortune to let that sociopath anywhere near my club.

Randy is, in comparison, our Nelson Mandela.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

Randy Lerner is an embarrassment and a liar. I seriously hope he never burdens any other sports team and their fans with his ineptitude. 

i bet he would still pass the FA fit and proper persons test to buy a club

Lerner has managed to completely destroy the club. We're not even a football team anymore, they tend to win the odd game and buy a player or two. Saturday was the last straw to me, took no enjoyment whatsoever from the game and would have rather have been anyone else. This is what this clown has reduced us to.

Why are you not all boycotting the games? To an extent, I admire you for still going despite all this but I have no intention of spending a single penny on Villa until this lot are gone. I don't see how he cannot be compared to the worst owners that the game has ever seen. He has destroyed a magnificent club and dragged us down into the dirt. He is just as bad as any owner who has destroyed a football club before him.

I bet even the players currently at the club were hoping for new players to come in and try to help them stay up. 

The least we should have done is buy players that could be at home in the Championship next season. 

**** clueless owner who is going to take our club to the lowest depths they've ever known. He's showing a complete lack of care for us now and I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't care where we end up. He can't sell us as a Premier League club so who knows how far he's willing to let us sink. 

Just now, villarocker said:

I bet even the players currently at the club were hoping for new players to come in and try to help them stay up. 

The least we should have done is buy players that could be at home in the Championship next season. 

**** clueless owner who is going to take our club to the lowest depths they've ever known. He's showing a complete lack of care for us now and I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't care where we end up. He can't sell us as a Premier League club so who knows how far he's willing to let us sink. 

He can sell us but he is unwilling/unmotivated. This prick wants his pound of flesh.

1 minute ago, GENTLEMAN said:

He can sell us but he is unwilling/unmotivated. This prick wants his pound of flesh.

Indeed. "Re-invigorated" as owner...

... but still half the world away. If he's any sort of businessman, he should cut his losses now before it gets worse.

May I ask, where are we all expecting this money to come from 

• the clubs money
  • Lerners personal wedge
  • go in to debt

not a loaded question, just interested in the consensus opinion.

May I ask, where are we all expecting this money to come from 

• the clubs money
  • Lerners personal wedge
  • go in to debt
not a loaded question, just interested in the consensus opinion.

Any of the above. In fact, we shouldn't be in a position where we don't have club money anyway. Every other club managed to give themselves a shot this window. How did they do it? Various means I expect.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wes said:

CaKiDawWQAAgy92.jpg

I think it would need to be displayed over a longer period to get a better picture of any relevance......one season window is too small imo

I.e some clubs could have done their major shopping 2 seasons ago, hence a top up in  this window.

Â