The Randy Lerner thread

CI

Here's a question for someone with more knowledge of our financial situation. 

Can Lerner bankrupt us? I mean, didn't he defer our payments of the money we owe him until something like 2017? And, if so, is it possible that he could just say he wants it all back and just asset strip the **** out of us to get it back? 

Just asking without any financial know-how so please take it easy on me guys. 

• Like 1

Those Lerner Out scarves are **** pathetic. I agree with the message of course but what's the point of having a British flag and then having an American flag with a cross through it? Xenophobic bullshit. Let's not drag ourselves down to the level of Liverpool fans and start burning American flags outside VP - will look especially ridiculous if our next owners turn out to be American themselves.

Edited by Mantis
  • Like 4

I really just don't understand given the financial implications of relegation how the club wouldn't pay the £10mill for Benik (3 goals so far) Afobe or someone, anyone. Just **** clueless. I've defended him before but no more. 

3 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Those Lerner Out scarves are **** pathetic. I agree with the message of course but what's the point of having a British flag and then having an American flag with a cross through it? Xenophobic bullshit. Let's not drag ourselves down to the level of Liverpool fans and start burning American flags outside VP - will look especially ridiculous if our next owners turn out to be American themselves.

I think you're reading way too much into it. I highly doubt everyone wearing hates all Americans... it's just to symbolise Lerner.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Mantis said:

Aye.

I don't get the Lerner Out stuff anyway. He wants to go. He has for years. That's half the problem.

• Like 1

Â