Your #1 Worst Person Ever

maqroll

I think Stalin was the bigger monster and pushes Hitler into second place

and me, i think its quite hard to explain without going in to a crazy amount of depth but with his upbringing, time in vienna, the way he saw the war end etc etc hitler convinced that what he was doing was justifiable and he was creating a better stronger germany (and so did a lot of others) i think he managed to bring out existing prejudices in the same way that im convinced could happen again

i think stalin just didnt give a **** who died and if you looked at him funny you were up against the wall, killed people just because he could, and he killed a lot of people, if you include the famines etc depending on the sources its somewhere between 10-30m people

I think Stalin was the bigger monster and pushes Hitler into second place

If I was going to go for the comedy effort as a few have I.e Thatcher then Gordon Brown would be the clear winner

Except I don't think they are going for "comedy" Tony. They genuinely believe her to be the most horrid witch to have ever graced our land with her sanctimonious bile and the wanton destruction of every value this country ever held dear.

I don't, personally. I think she was in many ways a victim of circumstance. But hey ho, let them have their cake.

To be honest, if I had a time machine I'd go back a little further and persuade Alfred Roberts to make do with a night of self abuse rather than go bothering Beatrice Roberts.

Yeah but then we'd now have found ourselves living under President Arthur Scargill or something * shudder *

Edited by tonyh29

Except I don't think they are going for "comedy" Tony. They genuinely believe her to be the most horrid witch to have ever graced our land with her sanctimonious bile and the wanton destruction of every value this country ever held dear.

I don't, personally. I think she was in many ways a victim of circumstance. But hey ho, let them have their cake.

oh I can understand the sentiment / effect of what they are trying to say but unless they are insane , which I'm not ruling out in Bicks case :-) , they can't seriously put Thatcher up there with a Hitler , Stalin , Pol Pot etc

Genghis Khan deserves a mention, if he hasn't been already. He slaughtered upwards of 50 million people.

When VP is full, approximately 200 people there can claim a direct lineage to Ghengis Kahn.

I read that Stalin didn't actually 'kill' anywhere near the amount that is often said (I've seen 'sources' say up to 100m), for what it's worth. Apparently he oversaw (both actively and as a consequence of his economic 'management') the death of 40m, but I've read as low as 15m. These things are estimates after all and aren't ever going to be truly accurate. I'd be interested in knowing how this data is actually derived, it's not as though they kept many records on these things surely?

Stalin tends to be behind Hitler because Soviet-style Communism is, as perversely as it sounds, a much more credible project than Nazism. Nazism is generally considered to be the very embodiment of 'evil'.

Serious, top-level ones:

All the dictators, from Roman emperors through mediaeval popes to the 20th Century biggies (Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc)

Middle rank:

Thatcher and all the Tory slime that have come in her wake

Low level:

Tony Blackburn, Doug Ellis, Morrissey, loads of others I can't be arsed to list

• Like 1

People say how can you put pol pot below thatcher. Thatcher effected me directly pol pot was was merely a man on the news. Will celebrate the witches passing. The only good Tory... Is what a younger version of me may have said.

Â