Your #1 Worst Person Ever

maqroll

idi amin was pretty horrid too, but he seems like quite a funny chap and how can you not love him in the video clips? complete mentalist. my favourite dictator by far. id put him in the middle part of worst person ever just because of it. and he only killed like half a million.

oh didnt he like fire all the doctors in uganda at some conference when they complained about the working conditions? saying he was the only doctor in uganda.. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGPh2GykJ0M the famous swimming clip with idi, he just blatantly cheats and at the end shamlessly pretends he won a fair competition haha.. mental.

ivan the fourth? vlad the impaler? atilla the hun?

charles manson goes quite high on my list, different kind of evil, using drugs to brainwash his little crew(he acted out the crucifiction of jesus when everyone was on acid so they would belive he was jesus and so on), taking the kids away from their mothers who stayed with them as he thought that bond was evil, renaming everyone to provoke a loss of identity, removing all clocks to remove all sense of time, making everyone terrifed of the impending doom. the complete disconnection with the surrounding world. Mental torture and brainwashing like no one has ever seen. and then of course the brutal murders.

wrote abit about him in my dissertation, **** mental guy.

Edited by tomaspg

charles manson goes quite high on my list, different kind of evil, using drugs to brainwash his little crew(he acted out the crucifiction of jesus when everyone was on acid so they would belive he was jesus and so on), taking the kids away from their mothers who stayed with them as he thought that bond was evil, renaming everyone to provoke a loss of identity, removing all clocks to remove all sense of time, making everyone terrifed of the impending doom. the complete disconnection with the surrounding world. Mental torture and brainwashing like no one has ever seen. and then of course the brutal murders.

wrote abit about him in my dissertation, **** mental guy.

I remember reading Manson was forced to dress as a girl for his first day at school to toughen him up.

These two men did their best to enter this list. In this picture they look like two old men just having a chat on a park bench.

Lenin_Stalin_620x350.jpg

But as one of them is already mentioned numerous times I think I'll add someone not mentioned too. How about this guy?

106hbundy.jpg

Looks like a decent man on that picture. We all know Ted Bundy wasn't.

Or how about this?

250px-Justin_Bieber_2011.jpg

Just for fun. :)

Â