Your #1 Worst Person Ever

maqroll

he might not have been as popular in this thread as Hitler, Stalin or Thatcher.

but Russell Brand is a right knob and would rather go for a pint with the other 3 above than him

As bad as he was I think a pint with Hitler would be quite the experience.

Nah he wasn't the chancellor that bankrupted a country and then got promoted to the top job to bend it over and give it a great shafting

Seriously if anyone builds a time machine stopping him becoming PM should be their duty

a sentiment that a few on the other side of the political divide to you may even agree with, even if only in private

I read that Stalin didn't actually 'kill' anywhere near the amount that is often said (I've seen 'sources' say up to 100m), for what it's worth. Apparently he oversaw (both actively and as a consequence of his economic 'management') the death of 40m, but I've read as low as 15m. These things are estimates after all and aren't ever going to be truly accurate. I'd be interested in knowing how this data is actually derived, it's not as though they kept many records on these things surely?

from what i can gather the inaccuracy comes from a mixture of it being a huge country where records of people werent great anyway and then the fact that so many of them were relocated and effectively just disappeared, a case of if you didnt die you'd still prefer the records to suggest that you did, they know roughly how many people were moved to siberia etc and they roughly know survival rates for those parts and then estimate how many must have died, then you add / reduce according to what you are trying to prove

id read somewhere that stalin's popularity is coming back amongst young russians who believe he's been vilified over the years

Colin Moynihan.

All the rational answers have been taken.

Big round of applause for that one

An awful man with little to make him likeable from his despicable political views through to his views on sport - obnoxious on so many levels

Â