Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

i think lambert is getting a bit more shit than he deserves, he has good ideas but with the players we have not even ferguson or the special one could win a **** game

Mate he signed half of them

Serious rethink required in the transfer window in terms of getting some experience in and we desperately need some grit in midfield, we are just being over run.

something about picking ourselves up and the whole team tossing themselves into a volcano hopefully.

or better still 'i resign'

Lambert: "I thought we played well for spells of the game and were unlucky to go behind when we did. I though Albrighton played well when he came on and we played with a bit more emphasis in the second half, unfortunately the goal changed the game but the lads were unlucky today"

That sounds about right for Lambert given that his post-match of the Chelsea game was rather laid back and reserved for an 8-0 loss..

Mate he signed half of them

yeah and he had about 10 holes to fill, with the funds to either get 10 championship players or 2 decent ones.

we would have been in the shit no matter who he signed. he needed alot more money than he got, and now were so shit no money in the world is going to attract decent players

• Like 1

Let's face facts chaps! This is completely deserved, we haven't looked like a premier league team for a while now and save for a few other teams in this league being as bad as we are, we will go down.

We will not stay up by our own devices if we carry on like this. Lerner, if you don't invest or sell up this club is going to bankrupt you eventually with this strategy you seem to be emPloying.

I am very worried!!!!!!!

Lambert out. And I **** mean it. And I am usually rational with these things. We have NEVER been this bad and I'm sick to **** death of it

I am so so close to being with you on that.