Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

roonst83

I really cant see where the next 3 points are coming from. We are the easiest team to play in this league!

we'll beat wigan

we're an easy team for good teams to play against, which is why we'll get plenty more hammerings, but we'll get points off the teams around us

We don't know what we're doing.

Seriously... after the second goal we should have just put 11 men behind the ball. The last thing we need is to let in another 5 goals... yet when Spurs attack there are about 3 players in defense. Absolutely pathetic.

despite times i have criticised Lambert i have always supported him and believed in what he was doing, i have to say NOT ANYMORE! Whatever he is, does or thinks he is doing is bollocks. He is massively out of his depth and his gambles have not paid off, his tactics aren't paying off and the bottom line is WE ARE NO BETTER THAN UNDER MCCLEISH!

of course the board and previous managers have to take some of the blame.

Remember a team that had Milner, Barry, Young, Downing, Petrov, Carew?

Now we have a worse side then when O'Leary was in charge.

We gambled all our money on players no-one wants to play or rates.

given, hutton, warnock, dunne, gabby, nzogbia and bent are all players we are missing. there are just too many young players in this team.

lambert really just does not know what he is doing does he

Warnock and Hutton aren't going to make us any better, come to think of it, neither is Dunne.

Does Benteke really not understand the offside rule or something? He dropped off the ball when it was coming to Ireland, because he'd been offside, but then continued to drop off even after he'd come back well onside. Then he refrained from pressing the Spurs defender along with Ireland, as if he was afraid a whistle might blow or something. Or maybe he's just lazy when faced with a negative scoreline.