U.S. Politics

maqroll

Trump's Twitter is like Clinton's, there is a Tweet for every occasion. On the debate about freedom of speech and his account, the way I see it is that he will soon be out of office so at that point is just a normal service user.

He could and probably should have had his account suspended a long time ago that its happening now as he is to become ex president means its a non story for me.

In other news, turns out there is a cell mast at the White House, so the authorities will know everyone who was there if they had a phone on them I'd imagine.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

if they had a phone on them I'd imagine.

I'd be shockedif there wasn't a single person there that didn't have a phone, it's part of the basic kit these days, if you noticed the all black cable tie guy identified by his ex-wife had one camera facing outwards attached to his stab / bullet-proof vest

18 minutes ago, villakram said:

There are many more people than Trump being thrown off the common communication platforms. 

It is political/ideologically motivated. This is a dangerous path.

Do you have any examples of people who you think are being unfairly removed?

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

In other news, turns out there is a cell mast at the White House, so the authorities will know everyone who was there if they had a phone on them I'd imagine.

Surely they can’t just get anyone that was within a certain range of the White House though. They’d have to narrow it down further... the distance between the two is about 2miles. 

3 minutes ago, Tayls said:

Surely they can’t just get anyone that was within a certain range of the White House though. They’d have to narrow it down further... the distance between the two is about 2miles. 

I would imagine there's at least one at the Capitol Buildings too

19 minutes ago, Tayls said:

If they’ve opted into sharing their location data with google then it’ll be very easy to pinpoint their exact positions.

2 hours ago, bickster said:

I'd be shockedif there wasn't a single person there that didn't have a phone, it's part of the basic kit these days, if you noticed the all black cable tie guy identified by his ex-wife had one camera facing outwards attached to his stab / bullet-proof vest

Absolutely... especially on a trip to the capital... , wallet, gas mask, cable ties, assault rifle, phone. Standard.

Â