U.S. Politics

maqroll

"So what if someone was walking through the street waving a kitchen knife. Literally everyone I know owns a knife". every time that moron says something, my opinion of him lowers, which is fairly impressive at this point.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

"So what if someone was walking through the street waving a kitchen knife. Literally everyone I know owns a knife". every time that moron says something, my opinion of him lowers, which is fairly impressive at this point.

His book is a brilliant laugh.

It's like a parody of right wing patriot wet dreams. And written appallingly.

But it's completely serious.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

More to the point anyone he knows who owns these kind of zip ties are not normal. 

Heavy-Duty-Nylon-Handcuff-cable-ties.jpg

Edited by sidcow

10 minutes ago, ml1dch said:

Turns out that all it took to make him sound vaguely Presidential was to make him terrified of being kicked out by the Senate and unable to piss about on Twitter.

It's almost as if he isn't censored.

Just now, Brumerican said:

All he has to do is say Joe won fair and square yet he still can't force himself to do it.

He still sounds like a man who thinks he's getting another term than a gracious runner up.

I doubt he has ever been gracious in his life, he isn't about to start now.

He condemns it, and thinks it goes against everything his movement stands for. But he called them "special people" and said "We love you" during the rioting.

There will be some people stupid enough to watch that video and believe he means a word of it. 

Just now, Davkaus said:

He condemns it, and thinks it goes against everything his movement stands for. But he called them "special people" and said "We love you" during the rioting.

There will be some people stupid enough to watch that video and believe he means a word of it. 

It's already had 6 million views on a Nazi ASMR Youtube channel. 

"SS Officer Will Give You Tingles Guaranteed"  has already overtaken "Russian Asset Checks Your Heartrate" apparently.

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

So he insights and then hangs them out to dry in order to save his orange skin.... wouldn't surprise me if some of them start seeing him as a traitor and try and take pop.

Well at some point there’s going to be some unhinged and dangerous people who finally realise they’ve been strung along by someone who is entirely self serving, not just strung along but probably donated money and put themselves ‘on the line’ for him (as they would no doubt see it).

So yeah, I agree and can well see someone taking him out or at least trying to.

59 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

So he insights and then hangs them out to dry in order to save his orange skin.... wouldn't surprise me if some of them start seeing him as a traitor and try and take pop.

Read the replies :lol:

still a lot of senators backing him.

Â