U.S. Politics

maqroll

Just now, chrisp65 said:

...and the other story states quite quickly that being registered twice isn't actually all that naughty, let alone 'fraud'.

That was kind of my point with the 'lock him up' it's all just noise. Like it was when it was Hilary, and Bush before her.

But the point I was making quite clearly and plainly in my head might not have translated all that well once I started tapping the keys. 

Tis all good I was just pointing out they had updated the story I wasn't nitpicking :P

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

.But the point I was making quite clearly and plainly in my head might not have translated all that well once I started tapping the keys. 

I feel your pain 

• Like 2

There are so many lies in that transcript, I don't know where to start. It's **** insane.

PRESIDENT TRUMP: We should have taken the oil. You wouldn't have ISIS if we took the oil. Now I wasn't talking about it from the standpoint of ISIS because the way we got out was horrible. We created a vacuum and ISIS formed. But had we taken the oil something else would've very good happened. They would not have been able to fuel their rather unbelievable drive to destroy large portions of the world.

DAVID MUIR: You've heard the critics who say that would break all international law, taking the oil. But I wanna get to the words ...

(OVERTALK)

DAVID MUIR: ... that you ...

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Wait, wait, can you believe that? Who are the critics who say that? Fools.

DAVID MUIR: Let, let me ...

PRESIDENT TRUMP: I don't call them critics. I call them fools.

DAVID MUIR: What got my attention, Mr. President, was when you said, "Maybe we'll have another chance."

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Well, don't let it get your attention too much because we'll see what happens. I mean, we're gonna see what happens. 

Someone needs to put this man down.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-publish-weekly-list-crimes-immigrants-commit-refugees-aliens-executive-order-us-a7546826.html

Donald Trump has ordered his new administration to publish a weekly list of crimes committed by immigrants.

The US President’s sweeping new executive order on immigration, which he signed on the fifth day of his presidency, includes a paragraph mandating the Secretary for Homeland Security to “make public a comprehensive list of criminal actions committed by aliens” in the US.

The list will also include details of so-called “sanctuary cities” that refuse to hand over immigrant residents for deportation.

For goodness sake.

• Like 1

I'd admit to schadenfreude if Trump did bite the idiots that voted for him on the arse. Unfortunately the collateral damage would be enormous and our own chief fool will ensure we get smacked with it too.

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

talk about misquoting  , the executive order makes no mention of immigrants

To better inform the public regarding the public safety threats associated with sanctuary jurisdictions, the Secretary shall utilize the Declined Detainer Outcome Report or its equivalent and, on a weekly basis, make public a comprehensive list of criminal actions committed by aliens and any jurisdiction that ignored or otherwise failed to honor any detainers with respect to such aliens.”

and I for one think we have a right to know who is getting anal probes off little green men from Mars

• Like 2

Â