U.S. Politics

maqroll

Still waiting on the emotional posts I made...

Also I stated I don't particularly like Hillary..

But anyway, did anyone else see the Putin/Trump press conference? Mental. 

58 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

At least you’re able to see that. Many other Trump haters don’t know this or even care. 

I very much doubt you find many posts in this entire topic praising Hilary Clinton. I've pretty much read them all more than once, What you claim isn't a theme that runs through this topic

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StefanAVFC said:

But anyway, did anyone else see the Putin/Trump press conference? Mental. 

If it was fiction no one would believe it!

The president of thew united states just sided with the Kremlin over his own intelligence agencies, again. He's accusing the intelligence agencies of being malicious, and lying, again. That's the extent this shameless conman will go to in order to defend his Russian creditors.

If he lives out his days without a conviction for treason, I'll be saddened. I can only hope Mueller takes this guy down, and the consequences for his actions serve as a reminder to anyone else tempted to get in to bed with a hostile power.

The president of the unites states is a traitor. **** hell.

Edited by Davkaus

I’m watching Fox News and they can’t quite decide how to spin it. They are neutrally reporting what happens and they just seem shocked. 

Head of National Intelligence Dan Coates a Trump appointee, immediately released a statement basically reprimanding Trump.

The press conference was nuts.

It's a shame he will never face any comeuppance. The next supreme court judge is openly of the mindset that it is actually impossible to try a sitting president for a crime because it would get in the way of running the country(!). He's never going to be indicted. 

You're relying on his heart giving in, his mental faculties going further, or an ill-fated trip to Dallas.

And then you get a competent evil in the shape of Pence.

7 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I’m watching Fox News and they can’t quite decide how to spin it. They are neutrally reporting what happens and they just seem shocked. 

Head of National Intelligence Dan Coates a Trump appointee, immediately released a statement basically reprimanding Trump.

Dead air from a number of prominent Trump backers on Twitter...this might be the thing that turns everything in our favor. Shocking performance by Trump.

Edited by maqroll

2 hours ago, maqroll said:

Dead air from a number of prominent Trump backers on Twitter...this might be the thing that turns everything in our favor. Shocking performance by Trump.

Hannity has come out behind me him of course. It was all Trumps master plan to lull Putin into a fall sense of security ?

Tucker is talking about Scarlett Johannasen ?

21 hours ago, StefanAVFC said:

I was going to say this isn't as bad at first glance because they were reading off of a satirical teleprompter, but then I realize that it's even worse because none of them even missed a beat while reading. They fully agreed with it.

‘Randy Rainbow’ has done a lot of these satirical songs over the past couple of years. I don’t usually find them that funny but this one is really good. To the tune of a “Very Model of a Model Major General” from the Pirates of Penzance.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Davkaus said:

The president of the unites states is a traitor. **** hell.

I wrote this 15 months ago dude !

Where have you been ?

On 04/04/2017 at 07:55, Brumerican said:

Prince is Betsy Devos' brother by the way ...

Russia owns Trump and the whole world knows it. 

20 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

I saw some clip of Hannity with 3 guests sitting next to him. All of them were saying how terrible this is for Trump, and how he chose Russia over USA, and Hannity kept trying to cut them off, or switch the topic but thankfully the three guests kept going back to Trump siding with Russia. 

• Haha 1

Â