Jimzk5

1 hour ago, delboy54 said:

My 9 yo granddaughter is going to her first ever game tonight Ipswich v Wolves

She is getting into football now, but I hope she doesnt end up being contaminated by deciding to follow either team.....

I will never talk to her again if she does....!

you've still got time to put a stop to it.

Sit her down and give her a good talking to.

Every time you see her tell her all things Villa, the history, the club, the family etc and then buy her a Villa top for Christmas

My first match was Wolves v Tranmere. There was a minute’s silence as Billy Wright had died that week.

My mind was wondering about how Villa were getting on at the time (beat Ipswich 2-0, Saunders & Atkinson).

I was already following Villa, just the way it worked out, that being my first game. There was no chance of me not supporting Villa and it’s been nothing but good times since then.

Spoiler

6Kme.gif

3 hours ago, imavillan said:

you've still got time to put a stop to it.

Sit her down and give her a good talking to.

Every time you see her tell her all things Villa, the history, the club, the family etc and then buy her a Villa top for Christmas

Was going to get a Martinez top for her birthday but the club shop wanted £55 😢😖

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Apparently they have the fastest growing fanbase in South Korea 

Not surprised, the striker is playing every week isn't he? And Son is a big part of why spurs are blagging this big 6 thing (along with their following in the states which I think we discussed before and no one really knew the answer as to how they did that) their following there off the back of 1 player is mental

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Not surprised, the striker is playing every week isn't he? And Son is a big part of why spurs are blagging this big 6 thing (along with their following in the states which I think we discussed before and no one really knew the answer as to how they did that) their following there off the back of 1 player is mental

Very valuable following but don't think it's sustainable. Feel like once the player moves on so do the fans.

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

Apparently they have the fastest growing fanbase in South Korea 

I'm sure we were linked to Hwang in the summer, very briefly. As well as Kang-In.

Â