Jimzk5

16 hours ago, GlobalVillan said:

Thanks for that you f*****s. :)

Wouldn't be a season ending run in without Global getting massively conflicted and annoyed at Wolves winning football matches which massively help us.😉

16 hours ago, VillaAlex said:

They'll give us a tough game at VP that's for sure. 

I like it's at half 5. Think the last time we actually beat them at VP was at that time when we played them in 2017-18 season so atmosphere will be electric for that and we seem to do better v local rivals playing them in the evening compared to other times in last decade.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I like it's at half 5. Think the last time we actually beat them at VP was at that time when we played them in 2017-18 season so atmosphere will be electric for that and we seem to do better v local rivals playing them in the evening compared to other times in last decade.

we beat them in the cup under Smith at VP

4 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Wouldn't be a season ending run in without Global getting massively conflicted and annoyed at Wolves winning football matches which massively help us.😉

Ey? I was thanking Wolves for winning. 

"Conflicted"?

Edited by GlobalVillan

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

Ey? I was thanking Wolves for winning. 

"Conflicted"?

Last season you seemed more upset when they were beating likes of Brentford and Spurs in the run in to stay up even though those were massive helps to us in the end to make europe!

I like having Wolves in the premier league. Easily the second biggest club in the West Midlands after us and even though it's annoying we barely ever beat them I've forgotten about the result by 8pm usually compared to messing up v likes of SHA and West Brom which take a little longer to forget. 

Edited by VillaChris

Just now, VillaChris said:

Last season you seemed more upset when they were beating likes of Brentford and Spurs in the run in to stay up even though those were massive helps to us in the end to make europe.

I like having Wolves in the premier league. Easily the second biggest club in the West Midlands after us and even though it's annoying we barely ever beat them I've forgotten about the result by 8pm usually compared to messing up v likes of SHA and West Brom which take a little longer to forget. 

That wasn't me. I usually couldn't give a shit about Wolves so must have been another poster. My post was in jest. 

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
Â