West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Got abit unlucky though yesterday and beat wolves at wolves.  Cant say thats not a improvement.  I think they ill get better as season goes on

Not really they have gone from averaging 2 goals a game to 2.5 and a goal difference from - 16 to - 28 since defensive master Big Sam arrived

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Got abit unlucky though yesterday and beat wolves at wolves.  Cant say thats not a improvement.  I think they ill get better as season goes on

I don't think they've improved very much at all if I'm being honest. They can't defend and are getting beaten when teams aren't even playing particularly well. Since Allardyce came in they've won one game in which they were under pressure for almost the entire game and were given two debatable penalties.

They are sat on 11 points after half a season having won two games. They're five points off safety having played two games more than the teams just above them. They've conceded nine more goals than anybody else in the division. I don't see how they're going to get the eight victories they're probably going to need to stay up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Reported to be trying to sign Benteke..... please please please no.

Haha, why not?

He won't save 'em. They're already doomed.

If Tekkers goes to them they will play to his strengths and it will be interesting.  

I thought Woy would play to his strengths but Palace wingers like Zaha are more greedy and do not look for first time crosses.

1 minute ago, Keyblade said:

"Great ball by Alex (Westwood)" - Rudy Gestede

The beginning of the end. We'd only win 2 more games after this.

I started the season with Rudy in my fantasy team :D  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If they sign tekkers he will keep them up.

Hope that doesnt come off. Make me sick seeing him in a albion shirt as well.

6 league goals since 2018. not sure how you come to this conclusion he will keep them up. 2 of them were against West Brom who have the worst defence in the league

Â