West Bromwich Albion

R.I.C.O.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Deeney will score 8-12 goals for them this season. On a free that’s good business 

Depends how many penalties they get. 10 goals last season but 5 of them were pens so he dosen't score a huge amount from open play anymore....unless he's playing us!

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

What’s this obsession with open play only? :lol:  and when did I compare are him to Wesley? 🤦‍♂️ 

Well not you but some people have a Bizarre obsession that Deeney is a top striker. Except penalties he isnt, I think  Wesley got more from open play last season

14 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Well not you but some people have a Bizarre obsession that Deeney is a top striker. Except penalties he isnt, I think  Wesley got more from open play last season

Wes is about 10 years younger and cost £22m, there’s a good chance he’ll outscore Deeney this year as long as his injury hasn’t taken too much out of him.

I think on a free and with sensible wages he’s a decent addition to a side like West Brom.

41 minutes ago, Genie said:

Wes is about 10 years younger and cost £22m, there’s a good chance he’ll outscore Deeney this year as long as his injury hasn’t taken too much out of him.

I think on a free and with sensible wages he’s a decent addition to a side like West Brom.

Except penalties Deeney is actually quite crap. Takw way his penalties and his Villa goals he has probably got 20 top flight goals. He is also not as good or as tough as he thinks he is. The Arsenal insult have really bitten him badly for example

3 minutes ago, Robbie09 said:

If Sandwell Town think the answers are Ivanovic and Deeney then they’re asking the wrong questions.

Forget the question about staying up ask the question who will stay if we go down and help us piss the championship meaning we come straight back up should the worst happen

Neither of them tick that box

Bad signings 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Zatman said:

Except penalties Deeney is actually quite crap. Takw way his penalties and his Villa goals he has probably got 20 top flight goals. He is also not as good or as tough as he thinks he is. The Arsenal insult have really bitten him badly for example

He’s no world beater, but he does do the horrible niggly stuff. But as a team you need someone pacy to run off him. For a club who are definitely going to be around the drop zone he’ll be a decent signing 

Deeney is absolutely shot to bits he could barely move the back end of last season. Somewhat of an issue especially when your whole game is built around making up for your lack of technique by harassing defenders and giving them no peace. 

Watford fans can’t wait to see the back of him. Albion will probably love him though because he hates the Villa.

• Like 1

So shit their obsessed fans spend ten minutes gobbing off about Jack Grealish on the radio, rather than address their slim hopes of avoiding the drop with Hal Robson Kanu as their main striker

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Â