January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

well Jedinak would have been a better signing on loan. Good ball winner. Scores goals.

Ah well. We must battle on with what we have no thanks To Randy. Im glad QPR haven't pulled out Messi or something.

I feel sorry for Lambert. He can spot a player and wasn't backed. Instead it feels like when I manage a 3rd division club in football manager and I filter the transfer search to 'players interested' and players affordable within budget.. all that's left is a few unknowns who I sign for the sake of signing someone and hope for a gem.

As it stands, i'd play the following

...............Guzan

Lowton.Given.Clark.Baker

........Sylla.Westwood

Weimann.N'Zgobia.Gabby

..............Benteke

I think the addition of a genuine DM will add protection to our back four as well as much needed height and muscle in midfield.

Plenty of points to be gained and the fat lady hasn't even started her warm up!

Let's get behind the team and roar them to safety!

If we get injuries, another 6' player who can hold a defensive line

I wonder if we're going to try a 4-3-3..

................Guzan

Lowton.Vlaar.Clark.Baker

........Sylla.Westwood

..............N'zogbia

..Weimann........Dawkins

..............Benteke

It's the only way I can explain buying another attacking midfielder/striker when N'Zogbia has been playing well. 

I wonder if we're going to try a 4-3-3..

................Guzan

Lowton.Vlaar.Clark.Baker

........Sylla.Westwood

..............N'zogbia

..Weimann........Dawkins

..............Benteke

It's the only way I can explain buying another attacking midfielder/striker when N'Zogbia has been playing well. 

we'd have the same issue we do now. i think maybe he's actually bought dawkins for the wing, with zog on the other, and benteke up top with bent/wiemann alongside him. if we're actually getting crosses into the box, bent suddenly has a purpose again, and if we play 4-4 in the first 2 banks, we won't be quite as easy to walk through

of course this will no doubt all go out the window when we play 3-5-2 again in our next game, but it's nice to hope that maybe something will change