January 2013 Transfer Talk

maqroll

Timothy Abraham has apparently tweeted a picture of a Banana in his cryptic transfer gossip news.

No idea what it means though. A tenuous, and mildly racist link to Ba from Porto? :ph34r:

Hmmm, you'd hope it wasn't in reference to a black player otherwise he'll have some explaining to do...

Maybe someone has come in for Bannan(a)?

Timothy Abraham has apparently tweeted a picture of a Banana in his cryptic transfer gossip news.

No idea what it means though. A tenuous, and mildly racist link to Ba from Porto? :ph34r:

To be clear, it was an apple an orange and a banana, sitting on a newspaper. Either father A has gone doolally or its far too cryptic a clue for me.

All this rushing around at the last minute is too late - the damage has been done. If Sylla and a center back does arrive (a big DOES!), and they are more Benteke than Bennett, then perhaps had they come in at the beginning of the window we'd find ourselves in relative safety and in a cup final.

Dam, I read Bannan and thought we might be shifting him.

To be clear, it was an apple an orange and a banana, sitting on a newspaper. Either father A has gone doolally or its far too cryptic a clue for me.

He also says he posted a pic of a belgium bun when bentekkers signed - hmmmm any clues anyone??

In a way kinda hope he is just **** with us. Sat back with a cuppa tea enjoying the villatalk show he has created for himself.  :wave:

Just a bit of perspective on this mad day - just caught this on the BBC website and it reminded me it could be worse! 

"If Celtic's Gary Hooper moves to the Premier League today, the sell-on clause might just keep my club Scunthorpe in business."

anyway then I saw this and thought I'd fan the flames on the idea that we might see the back of bent today. Apparently the stoke dressing room is all excited :) 

Stoke striker Michael Owen on Twitter: "Never known there to be such a buzz around deadline day. Everyone talking about it in the dressing room."