Ashley Young

maqroll

22 hours ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

Its an absolute pleasure watching Ashley Young 2.0 . Just seeing him prowl around the game hungry for the ball at any moment, never stops talking and running the show. I can see why Gerrard regards him so highly. Young is a Ferrari of a player and clearly is still hungry for more success on top his glittering achievements. You have to love him.

He played more than he didn't for an Inter team that won Serie A. He's probably forutnate that Bailey and Traore are both injured as I doubt we'd see as much of him as we have otherwise. However, that said he is a bit of experience in there but he should start backing his starts with numbers, an ssist or a goal to justify his inclusion.

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Teaching youngsters on the fruit machines?

Weird damn auto-correct...

Apologies for the misunderstanding, what I actually meant was Ashley Young is currently training to get his Football Coaching BADGES!

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Kiwivillan said:

What a film, one of my favourites....really sinister end there for Fred C Dobbs. Did you know about it and how it was edited, way too graphic for the time...

giphy.gif

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

On 26/12/2021 at 19:33, Phil Silvers said:

We missed this guy in the squad today, we need smart players when we're up against it.

We missed him even more yesterday. With Mings out we needed a proven leaders voice there to come on in 2nd half. Ings / McGinn were only two out there barking orders

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Do you think his contract will be extended? Maybe as a player/coach? With  more coach than playing.

Not for me.

I'd be all for financing his coaching badges but we shouldn't allow unqualified people in a coaching role.

• 3 weeks later...
Â