Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

16 hours ago, PussEKatt said:

Dont forget we had 2 penalties.You dont usually get 2 penalties if you are only in the opposition box twice,so just the 2 penalties show that we spent a lot of time in the opposition box.

As I live in Perth (Australia ) I dont know about the rivalry,I am old enough though to remember that Leeds were called the bridesmaids because they usually finished behind Liverpool ( who won the title ) ( usually ) Maybe Leeds supporters have a complex about that,I dont know.

I remember the Leeds teams with J.Charlton,P.Lorimer A.Ball T.Yorath ,A.Clarke etc etc.

IMHO Leeds and Villa are both big clubs but we are bigger.We are now trying to qualify for europe.I dont know what Leeds ambitions are,but I am quite sure that european qualification is not one of them.

After saying all that.I am still going to put $20 on Leeds going down and $50 on Forest going down.   

How about the palace lansbury goal that should have not been disallowed? It evened itself out

7 hours ago, BigRed said:

He didn’t leave one him though. 

he won the ball cleanly and buendia’s momentum took him into Gray. 

looked far worse than it was. If I thought he’d gone to leave one on him I’d say, Bamford getting one back on your cb was worse. 

I thought the Leeds fans saying he’s 16 was stupid, if he’s playing men’s football age doesn’t matter, 

But still doesn’t make Mcginn any less of a prick. 

So on one hand the kids one wasnt as bad when you can clearly see its a bad challenge but mcginns a prick for his  because it happened to a leeds player.

Gotcha

41 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

So on one hand the kids one wasnt as bad when you can clearly see its a bad challenge but mcginns a prick for his  because it happened to a leeds player.

Gotcha

No McGinn is a prick because the player was 16 

McGinn should have asked for his ID before deciding to tackle him

7 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

How about the palace lansbury goal that should have not been disallowed? It evened itself out

I dont know what you are talking about there because I only watch Villa and games like playoff s or cup finals.I get bored watching any other team except Villa because i have no interest in whether they win or lose ( as I said, apart from finals and cup games ) 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

I dont know what you are talking about there because I only watch Villa and games like playoff s or cup finals.I get bored watching any other team except Villa because i have no interest in whether they win or lose ( as I said, apart from finals and cup games ) 

He's referring to the "goal" we scored at Selhurst when the wankpot ref disallowed it and gave a dive against Grealish when he actually passed the ball before getting clattered.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Leeds fans, small time Neanderthals.

They'll never change, even when they get relegated and spend another 20 years out of the top league they’ll still come back claiming to be a big club because they once got 30,000 fans in for a game against Sheffield Wednesday in League 1.

Shit club, shit fans, shit city.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PussEKatt said:

If you watch villa games then you should know what i am talking about 😂

4 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Leeds fans, small time Neanderthals.

They'll never change, even when they get relegated and spend another 20 years out of the top league they’ll still come back claiming to be a big club because they once got 30,000 fans in for a game against Sheffield Wednesday in League 1.

Shit club, shit fans, shit city.

Lived there for nearly 20 years and the city itself is actually decent, especially between 2005 and 2015 as I very rarely ever met a Leeds fan. Did meet a lot of Rhino's fans for a while but bizarrely they've all disappeared again. 

Edited by Rds1983
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Lived there for nearly 20 years and the city itself is actually decent, especially between 2005 and 2015 as I very rarely ever met a Leeds fan. Did meet a lot of Rhino's fans for a while but bizarrely they've all disappeared again. 

Yeah top city for night out and it's attracting lots of investment with Channel 4 moving up there.

Aside from that...

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Classic Leeds fans, even watching our friendlies against other opposition. They really did care about the Queensland Cup.

When you don't have much of a trophy cabinet they all count

Imagine they would have all returned on here to gloat as well

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

When you don't have much of a trophy cabinet they all count

Imagine they would have all returned on here to gloat as well

Peace Cup Champions, we'll never sing that😔

• Haha 2

On 19/07/2022 at 21:20, BigRed said:

You’re talking like villa fighting for Europe last season and weren’t lucky to escape relegation the other year through Hawkeye not working. You’ve not broke the top 10 yet. You’re very much where we are 

Not this nonsense again :D 

Why do Leeds fans care about us?

You're a small club. Big clubs don't spend decades out of the top flight. We're not rivals. Why are you doing that to yourselves?

Just try to enjoy your season in between wanking off to pictures of Bielsa and don't worry about us

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Â