Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

It will be hard work getting all these players to bed at the same time, compounded by the fact even the current players are still new to the new managers tactics.

This could be a car crash!

I love all this tbf.

Shit for Archie if its a bad injury, I'm all for decking each other in a friendly so long as ankles aren't being snapped.

That every game we play gets needlessly spicy makes things better - it makes when we play again in the league more interesting than when we play Forest, Wolves etc. Had a good laugh reading through the match thread and how properly angry some of you get. 

We only get this sort of organic hate from a handful of clubs.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

I love all this tbf.

Shit for Archie if its a bad injury, I'm all for decking each other in a friendly so long as ankles aren't being snapped.

That every game we play gets needlessly spicy makes things better - it makes when we play again in the league more interesting than when we play Forest, Wolves etc. Had a good laugh reading through the match thread and how properly angry some of you get. 

Archie is ok, a minor flesh wound. Give it out and you have to accept it back I'm afraid and Archie was on a yellow for a tackle on Beundia.

It's nice to have some added spice to low level games now SHA and West Brom have imploded. I'm glad Leeds are in the Premier. 

31 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

I love all this tbf.

Oh the organic hate like your fans against us you mean. Gotcha

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

I love all this tbf.

we absolutely detest bamford with a passion from the whole incident where he got el ghazi sent off and think that's a lot of where it comes from.

Just now, Demitri_C said:

Yeah and lets not for forget the hate they give mings. But lets try potray it like its a one way thing...

It is a one way thing though, dont see a lot of Villa fans crying online that Buendia got smashed up

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

It is a one way thing though, dont see a lot of Villa fans crying online that Buendia got smashed up

Very true. My point was his point was how he "laughs at how much we hate them" but then fails to realise we recieve as much hate if not more from them.

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Very true. My point was his point was how he "laughs at how much we hate them" but then fails to realise we recieve as much hate if not more from them.

Not at all.

It's why it's so funny to see. Rivalry created entirely in the depths of Football Twitter. I

Both sides play victims, sit here saying the other sets of fans are obsessed while also relentlessly bringing the same things up.

24 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Not at all.

It's why it's so funny to see. Rivalry created entirely in the depths of Football Twitter. I

Both sides play victims, sit here saying the other sets of fans are obsessed while also relentlessly bringing the same things up.

I think what kicked off the rivalry was the whole leeds letting villa score a goal. Didnt help with bumford blatently cheating too

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I think what kicked off the rivalry was the whole leeds letting villa score a goal. Didnt help with bumford blatently cheating too

Nah for me it was the same as wolves and Newcastle, it was a big club pissing contest 

A lot of fans took pops at us while we were down there, villa fans bit big time with Leeds, that game tipped it over the edge

Was it also that game that had a shocking tackle on grealish that was lucky not to break his legs and the Leeds fans went nuts over him diving? That was an awful tackle 

• Like 3

I don't recall the same feeling when we played them in prem in the 90s/early 2000s tbh. Yes big games and big crowds but was same to playing Newcastle or Spurs in those times.

Was randomly watching the 99/00 season review a week ago and forgot we played them straight after two of their fans lost their lives in Istanbul, impeccably observed minutes silence.

It is a lot of noise on here and twitter, that goal as you say and then us getting promoted instead stemmed it but ask most Leeds fans and the games they'd look for straight away would be Man. United and Chelsea in terms of grudge matches and then we're ones they always like to put one over in games.

3 hours ago, Rino8 said:

Had a good laugh reading through the match thread and how properly angry some of you get. 

I'm sure the one of your forum will have been every bit as bad/worse

Â