Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Think I mentioned this last season but how come at Elland road they're constantly chanting sack the board? They can't still be hung up on Bielsa surely?

They gave Marsch a decent amount in the summer to get in 2-3 he'd worked with at Leipzig, Marco Roca and Sinisterra so can't say the coach hasn't been backed and Radazzani still seems fairly ambitious for them. And of course you only have to look at last 20 years to see the comicial ownership they've had.

Would be like us chanting for NSWE to go in the recent tun.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Think I mentioned this last season but how come at Elland road they're constantly chanting sack the board? They can't still be hung up on Bielsa surely?

They gave Marsch a decent amount in the summer to get in 2-3 he'd worked with at Leipzig, Marco Roca and Sinisterra so can't say the coach hasn't been backed and Radazzani still seems fairly ambitious for them. And of course you only have to look at last 20 years to see the comicial ownership they've had.

Would be like us chanting for NSWE to go in the recent tun.

A section of their fan base did take out a full page ad in the Argentinian media thanking Bucket Man like he was Jesus, so I imagine they aren’t willing to find acceptance yet. Not like the board hasn’t spent either. Very odd fan base if that’s the case.

15 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

A section of their fan base did take out a full page ad in the Argentinian media thanking Bucket Man like he was Jesus, so I imagine they aren’t willing to find acceptance yet. Not like the board hasn’t spent either. Very odd fan base if that’s the case.

Sing us a song the Bucket Man sing us a song tonight

• Like 1

They've lost the last four games, haven't won any of their last eight Premier League games, six of those defeats, they were also won just one of the last six last season, so have won just three of their last seventeen Premier League games.

They were very luck to stay up last season, lucky that Brentford didn't turn up on the last day, and had some lucky results, especially against Norwich and Wolves.

They signed some seemingly good players in the summer, spending £90m plus, despite losing Phillips it looked like their midfield might be stronger as whilst he was very good for them he was their only half decent central midfielder, so whilst neither might not be as good as him as individuals, replacing him with Adams and Roca looked like it might improve their midfield overall, Sinisterra highly rated as well.

I don't think it was so much that they didn't spend or signed bad players in the summer, it's more that they didn't sign enough players in the areas needed, especially in central-defence and up front, last season they had one of the worst defences but still using pretty much the same players this season, and Bamford still their only senior centre-forward.

27 minutes ago, useless said:

They've lost the last four games, haven't won any of their last eight Premier League games, six of those defeats, they were also won just one of the last six last season, so have won just three of their last seventeen Premier League games.

They were very luck to stay up last season, lucky that Brentford didn't turn up on the last day, and had some lucky results, especially against Norwich and Wolves.

They signed some seemingly good players in the summer, spending £90m plus, despite losing Phillips it looked like their midfield might be stronger as whilst he was very good for them he was their only half decent central midfielder, so whilst neither might not be as good as him as individuals, replacing him with Adams and Roca looked like it might improve their midfield overall, Sinisterra highly rated as well.

I don't think it was so much that they didn't spend or signed bad players in the summer, it's more that they didn't sign enough players in the areas needed, especially in central-defence and up front, last season they had one of the worst defences but still using pretty much the same players this season, and Bamford still their only senior centre-forward.

would be 6 in a row if you know we had an actual manager

We and Everton the only teams they've taken points from in the last eight games, both draws.

Edit: I don't think the draw would have been a bad result in of itself despite their bad form, it's not being able to beat them when they had just ten men for half the game that makes it a bad result.

Edited by useless

1 hour ago, useless said:

90m spend was it yet some of their fanbase want Radazzani and co out. Do they honestly think it would be like the 90s and they'd quickly waltz back into the top 7?🤣

The Leeds fan who posts sporadically on here is a decent guy so sure he'll pop up sooner or later with better insight.

Â