Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

3 minutes ago, zab6359 said:

My worse nightmare

ryan reynolds hd GIF

I've got a Leeds supporting brother and uncle, cousin and the uncle in particular is gobby as **** about it but I couldn't care less about them finishing above us, both mid table, both doing our own thing, if we were neck and neck for 7th and European football then I could understand it but us finishing 10th and them 9th means absolutely nothing 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

ryan reynolds hd GIF

I've got a Leeds supporting brother and uncle, cousin and the uncle in particular is gobby as **** about it but I couldn't care less about them finishing above us, both mid table, both doing our own thing, if we were neck and neck for 7th and European football then I could understand it but us finishing 10th and them 9th means absolutely nothing 

It does when you are married to one!

• Like 1

I'd have liked to finish above them but if we don't it won't bother me too much. 

We know this club is going places regardless of how they're doing. 

And to be fair, they're doing better than I thought they would. They're just not the greatest ever promoted side that they believe they are. 

Interesting who they get when Bielsa feels he's done all they can there. Perhaps not this summer but certainly within next two years. Feels a bit like when O'Neill left and we had the massive void we simply couldn't fill when you look at how he's lifted so many players levels.

Stuart Dallas was 27 and had played 200 games for Brentford and Leeds in league 1 and championship and now he looks a quality prem full back.

20 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Interesting who they get when Bielsa feels he's done all they can there. Perhaps not this summer but certainly within next two years. Feels a bit like when O'Neill left and we had the massive void we simply couldn't fill when you look at how he's lifted so many players levels.

Stuart Dallas was 27 and had played 200 games for Brentford and Leeds in league 1 and championship and now he looks a quality prem full back.

Someone that buys into the Bielsa style of football like Diego Flores if he is still there. 

Â