Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Whatever's going on their fans having an absolute meltdown on their forum, calling Radrizzani all kind of names, 'rat', 'toad', 'amphibian,' swear words, and as bad as Ken Bates. Seems like jeopardizes sale to 49ers as well.

8 minutes ago, useless said:

Whatever's going on their fans having an absolute meltdown on their forum, calling Radrizzani all kind of names, 'rat', 'toad', 'amphibian,' swear words, and as bad as Ken Bates. Seems like jeopardizes sale to 49ers as well.

I am sure this is the official Leeds forum

6 hours ago, useless said:

These Wind in the Williows / Captain Beaky and his Band themed insults seem a bit tame for your typical Leeds fan. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I wonder how much Allardyce got paid for those 4 games. Ludicrous

£500k. Would either have been £1m or another £1m bonus if they stayed up I think. 

• Haha 1

These pretentious really bad people are turning their noses up at Corberán, talking as if they're way too big of a club for him, they seem to think that because they got Bielsa in the the last time they were in the Championship that they can get another 'big' name this time, a few mentions for Potter, but Rodgers the one most are talking about, before they think about someone like Rodgers probably need to sort out their takeover, and even then I'm not sure Rodgers would go to Championship.

20 minutes ago, useless said:

even then I'm not sure Rodgers would go to Championship.

He might if it was a well run, financially sound club. But Leeds? Would be crazy. 

35 minutes ago, villa89 said:

£500k. Would either have been £1m or another £1m bonus if they stayed up I think. 

£500k to win no games and finish 5 points from safety when they weren't even in the relegation zone when he took over

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ferguson1 said:

I can honestly see Gerrard being interested. Corberán, Bowyer, Parker perhaps? 

Corberán makes the most sense to me. He is a Bielsa "disciple" and was at Leeds for a few years with him.

Leeds are a basket case but with parachute payments they will be a lot more appealing than the crumbling, bankrupt West Brom.

15 hours ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Shamelessly stolen.

Leeds’ last three relegations.

Relegated 1960 - Promoted 1964 

4 years away from the top flight.

Relegated 1982 - Promoted 1990 

8 years away from the top flight.

Relegated 2004 - Promoted 2020 

16 years away from the top flight.

So by that geometric rationale, Leeds won’t return to the top flight until 2055. 

Exactly. They have spent more time outside the top flight in the last 40 years than in it. Free money for Fat Sam, will anybody be stupid enough to give him another go in 10 months time?

2 hours ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Potter and Rodgers on their shortlist apparently. Newsflash: You've been relegated, dream on!

I think Rodgers would take it tbh.

Ended very badly at Leicester and likes of Spurs aren't interested so either he goes abroad now or waits for a struggling prem team next season to get in touch so perhaps chance to re-set side away from spotlight.

I do think Leeds are in the worst state of all the relegated teams. Southampton will be up there if they sign 3-4 exprienced players and while it's near impossible to predict Leicester's starting 11 come August you'd assume with what they've achieved in last decade plenty of players will still want to join them.

Good luck to any new manager trying to get another promotion out of Ayling, Cooper, Foreshaw, Bamford.

Â