Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

9 hours ago, Zatman said:

A Man Untd hero. That will go down well

It will if he gets them up

11 hours ago, villa89 said:

I don't agree. I think they'll struggle like Norwich did. 

The quality of championship is so poor. Nakamba looks like a worldbeater at the level 

I think they have enough to come straight back. I think everton would struggle more they would be like how we were

At least if they go down and struggle, their fans “know what it’s like” and can “advise on what the club needs to do to bounce back” because they’ve “done it before”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just watching a Leeds YouTuber (don’t know why other than it amused me) and he was very critical saying it’s a league 1 club behind the scenes with the training ground being awful, bellend Road a mess the structure of the board and management all over the place and financially on the edge after all the money spent which will get no return with the only saving grace being that McKinne is only on loan. The other really interesting thing which may not be true but I guess he heard it from somewhere is that the squads broken and train in groups because they won’t train together as one squad

11 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

Just watching a Leeds YouTuber (don’t know why other than it amused me) and he was very critical saying it’s a league 1 club behind the scenes with the training ground being awful, bellend Road a mess the structure of the board and management all over the place and financially on the edge after all the money spent which will get no return with the only saving grace being that McKinne is only on loan.

Reads like leeedz are small heath with more fans and a larger, albeit decrepit, ground. Strange how that's a massive insult to both clubs.😆

Just as a reference to a YouTuber has been made, one genuine positive I can say about Leeds (sort of), this season I stumbled across the Leeds centric podcast/YouTube channel The Square Ball.

Actually quite good and not in a “look at the state of that” AFTV car crash watch. It’s much more like the football ramble in its demeanour, kinda wry and self deprecating. Obviously it’s heavily about Leeds, but they do cover other clubs to an extent.

I imagine I wouldn’t like it as much if they were doing well, admittedly. 

That’s it though. That’s as good as I’m prepared to offer.

Â