Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

The rumours are that they're meeting with Rodgers today to try and convince him, if not then one of Farke, Parker, Corberán, or Gerrard will likely get the job.

I doubt it will be Gerrard, those links seem to have died down, same with him being linked to Leicester job, stories now that he's wanted by Al Ettifaq in Saudi.

30 minutes ago, useless said:

The rumours are that they're meeting with Rodgers today to try and convince him, if not then one of Farke, Parker, Corberán, or Gerrard will likely get the job.

I doubt it will be Gerrard, those links seem to have died down, same with him being linked to Leicester job, stories now that he's wanted by Al Ettifaq in Saudi.

Probably in the wrong thread, but given the number of clubs Stevie was linked with (and including Poland), I have no doubt he has been desperate for a managerial job for some time and just been distributing his CVs to managerless clubs. (any club above the level of Southampton around March time this year)

• He had prob used his mates from the media to distribute news of his potential links to new appointment to every single application he has made,  given the number of rumours once something became available
  • He has no interest in Champsionship jobs, he still thinks he is better than that, and lowest he would go for is newly relegated teams who still has a much better squad than the rest of the Championship
  • More importantly, he has failed to land those jobs that he had applied, and rightly so
  • Working in Saudi - why not for the money and profile

38 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

The money sure, brilliant, but the profile?

I guess more of a case for raising his own PR with arm chair fans ar the Middle East and Far East. Wont hurt if he can jump ship around the Saudi League thats for sure

• 2 weeks later...

Hope they don't appoint Vieira, I think he was harshley dismissed from Palace and will be a really succesful manager in the future. Go for Farke dirty Leeds.

Edited by zab6359

1 hour ago, zab6359 said:

Hope they don't appoint Vieira, I think he was harshley dismissed from Palace and will be a really succesful manager in the future. Go for Farke dirty Leeds.

Vieira 3 failures in a row would be perfect for Leeds. One of the worst managers about

Farke probably take them up if gets right signings

Edited by Zatman

Somebody high up at Leeds also stated that they'd be looking to have a new sporting director in around October/November ahead of the transfer window. Stuart Webber, our sporting director, handed his notice in around 3 or 4 months ago and his currently serving his notice whilst we recruit a new one.  He's also a Leeds fan. I'd say there's pretty good chance there's going to be a reunion.

• Like 1

Â