Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

I love the ‘sArCaStIc CaPs’ meme to be honest, it really gets a point across, however Bamford isn’t really using it in the right way, because who has confidently said ‘VAR is making the game better’ that he’s supposed to be mocking?

On 15/02/2021 at 15:33, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Leeds are this season's Sheffield United. I agree they will struggle next season.

Very easy and lazy comparison to make. Sheff United stayed up with their top scorer getting 6 all season. 

they added to it with an unproven young player in Brewster. 

Leeds with the way the play have plenty of goals in them due to the way they play. So they won’t struggle worrying where their next goal is coming from. Even if they don’t hit the heights of this season they’ll still create and score enough to get enough wins. Remember if they play defensicely and draw 3 games or play attacking and win 1 of 3 they still have the a same amount of points, so losing games doesn’t effect them. Attack is the best form of defence Add to that any players they bring in. 

defensively both centre backs we signed have been injured for months. Meaning fullbacks have been playing CB, midfielders have played at both fullbacks. That won’t be the same next season

On 09/02/2021 at 13:29, PaulC said:

Bamford has been around a long time and he reminds me a lot of a former Leeds player sniffer Clarke. I thought he had real talent years ago at Boro but hadn't really progressed, but hes come good at Leeds .Both Watkins and Bamford offer different qualities. 

Yep.

On 09/02/2021 at 14:39, Zatman said:

why would you come to a Villa forum if you didnt think we had honest opinions

Strange but unsurprising

On 09/02/2021 at 14:39, DCJonah said:

Haha the irony, when all Leeds fans do is slag off Grealish. 

Most leeds fans know he has great skill, they just can't understand why he doesn't focus on that instead of deceiving the refs.

On 09/02/2021 at 14:49, tom_avfc said:

Omg a post from woody153 after a Leeds victory!

I might just fall off my chair 🙂.

Why would you come back if there’s no honest posts on here?

I live in the midlands & know quite a few villa fans, oh & just 1 birmingham fan :)

On 09/02/2021 at 15:14, blandy said:

Hands up - I wouldn't have done.

He's come on leaps and bounds. Still misses quite a few, but he's scored some absolute quality goals and he works hard.

Nor would I.

It's strange how many chances he misses.

3 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah but imagine how good he could be if he stayed on his feet all game 

🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I love that line from opposition fans because they're basically admitting that he's Maradona if he could be arsed (in the same sentence where they grudgingly admit he's even good in the first place) to show it :D  

Also, BBC running an article about Bielsa which is literally no news at all. He hasn’t decided on his future and may or may not manage Leeds next season.

Basically the same as every other **** manager in the league - but this one is headline news :D 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Look at the difference in how fans of top clubs talk about Grealish as opposed to supporters of clubs around us such as Leeds, Wolves & West Ham.

I just shrug and say "jealousy is a terrible thing". They don't take it well.

1 hour ago, Wainy316 said:

Look at the difference in how fans of top clubs talk about Grealish as opposed to supporters of clubs around us such as Leeds, Wolves & West Ham.

Must sting them so much that after they went down, for 20 years their best players left every season to go and join the likes of Norwich.

Whereas ours stayed and got us promoted. Then signed two new contracts.

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Twenty years outside the top flight? I thought they were away much longer, hadn't missed them. 

I wonder, this must be why their fans seem like such words removed.

Again I must reiterate the social media comments from their fans about Grealish since we were in the Championship were absolutely disgusting. I'd never really had an opinion about them up until then but I detest them now. 

Â