Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Just now, villa4europe said:

Said in the match thread I'd seen on social media about th euros being held in the UK and Leeds hosting games the general consensus amongst Leeds fans seems to be you'll have another new pitch in the summer 

They got no choice. I think that was the plan but it got so bad at the end of last year that they tried to do something quick, ie: buy spurs nfl pitch.

That just hasn't worked.

7 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I missed the Llorente thing. Was it within the first 5 mins of the second half? Anyone got a clip?

it was just before half time, Watkins fouled him and he did about 8 rolls. Watkins went to help him up and he jumped up looking for a fight :D 

2 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

I missed the Llorente thing. Was it within the first 5 mins of the second half? Anyone got a clip?

got bumped by Watkins, threw himself down on the floor and clutches his ankle. starts rolling and screaming in pain. Ollie hears, and knowing he barely touched him let alone ended his career grabs his arm and like ‘Mings on Bamford’ drags him up off the floor. as Llorente realised Watkins had embarrassed him, he miraculously recovered from the snapped tib/fib to leap up and start remonstrating with Ollie.

either Bielsa really is god and it was timely divine intervention, or it was dirty Leeds shithousery and Llorente was faking a horrible injury to get Watkins booked.

3 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

I mean, Targett essentially did the same thing.

Shocking ref tonight, it should have been 10v10 long before the final whistle.

It's not a particular team who is the problem.

This is a culture problem.

We need to see post game suspensions for stuff like this to get it to end.

This is happening way too frequently and worst thing is players are getting away with it.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

If Targett played for Leeds he would have held his face after the elbow that flew by (but didn't hit him) instead of the ankle/achilles that was actually swept out from under him.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

If Targett played for Leeds he would have held his face after the elbow that flew by (but didn't hit him) instead of the ankle/achilles that was actually swept out from under him.

Needs to improve his game there tbf, hold your face and you might get a player sent off, hold your ankle and you look like you're made of paper 

3 minutes ago, Rino8 said:

Needs to improve his game there tbf, hold your face and you might get a player sent off, hold your ankle and you look like you're made of paper 

I rate the spin on this, not even gonna lie. Proper Uno reverse :lol:

1 hour ago, Rino8 said:

I think you mean Hernandez did the same thing?  Rolls around on floor clutching his head, nothing given so miraculous recovery.

The **** cheek of Leeds fans to bang on about Grealish :D 

• Like 3

Â