Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

Raphina throwing himself to the floor and pretending to be injured because he **** up and that Romeu tackle was so good. to be fair, it was that good I actually don’t blame him for once.

Edited by a m ole

1 hour ago, a m ole said:

Raphina throwing himself to the floor and pretending to be injured because he **** up and that Romeu tackle was so good. to be fair, it was that good I actually don’t blame him for once.

Homer Simpson Fire GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Virtually safe then, didn't half this forum have them relegated after the opening day loss to Liverpool? You could see in that game alone they had more than enough to stay up but for some reason it was claimed that would be Liverpool's worst performance of the season....it wouldn't even make their top 10.

They've had a good season and top 10 is very realistic chance for them now considering they've got to play likes of us and Spurs at home so that would partly justify the OTT praise they get.

• Like 1

Just looking at some of their previous league big wins, seems they have an habit of following up such results with an heavy defeat, after they cruised to a 3-0 against us they then lost to Leicester 4-1, and then Palace by the same scoreline, they beat Newcastle 5-2 and then next game lost to Man Utd 6-2, and after they beat Albion 5-0 they then lost 3-0 to Tottenham and then also got beat by the same scoreline to Crawley.

Obvisouly not saying we will do the same, but I wouldn't read too much into tonight's result with regards to how we will get on against them as they're so unpredictable.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Up in arms on twitter about the Southampton lad who went down for the penalty, they really are the moral guardians of football when it comes to diving :D  

Never seen anything like it, they're insane.

It's like the government who blatantly say one thing, do another, then claim they did something different despite piles of evidence. 

I think lower leagues broke them.

Every Leeds game there's always comments about how shit their pitch is, so why don't they just move somewhere, anywhere, for the rest of the season? It's not like there's much point in playing at Elland Road right now, and the pitch is getting to the point of being dangerous.

Just move somewhere and install a new pitch.

Â