Leeds United

Qwpzxjor1

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

They need to be fined or a points deduction for that pitch its a disgrace, probably hindering Leeds as well with the way they play

Definitely is. I guess pitches take time to bed in or something? It’s awful though.

Speaking of awful, I don’t want to hear anymore moaning from Leeds fans about Grealish after the antics of Llorente and Hernandez this evening. 

• Like 1

Just now, DCJonah said:

Had to switch wings because he couldn't get anything out of elmo. 

About time we learned to trust Elmo a bit more. It's years since he won us over and he's turned out to be quite the signing, considering. Cash is an upgrade but we haven't had to drop a park player in his place by any means.

• Like 3

I don’t know what annoyed me the most watching that game. The pitch was an absolute joke - the pitches in League 2 aren’t as bad as that. How can they let players play on that - it’s an injury waiting to happen.

As for the play acting throughout the game it’s an absolute embarrassment. Something needs to be done as there were three or four occasions where players were rolling around as if they were seriously injured purely to try and get villa players booked or sent off. It’s cheating and they’re by far the worst team for it in the league.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ChrisVillan said:

About time we learned to trust Elmo a bit more. It's years since he won us over and he's turned out to be quite the signing, considering. Cash is an upgrade but we haven't had to drop a park player in his place by any means.

I think Elmo has been one our best signings. £1 million for the service he's given us. I'll credit Bruce for this one. 

• Like 1

Â