Ashley Westwood

Nabby

So if I hit a corner and I'm aiming for Guzan that's a completed cross/corner.

Yes.

Just as if he did that and Guzan volleyed it into the top corner it would count as an assist.

But you don't take assists away from players because the pass was easy do you?

Judging by the highlights, his corners were much better too.

I wonder what's changed...?

The bellend on the touchline telling him to float them in, I guess.

Yeah, that's what I was hinting at ;)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/34706648?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

"Ashley had blurred vision - concussion. He's got a real bad headache but he's up and not so dizzy right now."

Midfielder Westwood was forced off in the 38th minute and, once Villa doctors had seen to him by the side of the pitch, they asked for paramedics to be called.

Concussed. Pussy.

Hasn't done anything worth of note in 4 years. Last night wasn't down to hI'm by any means but it was just another game that was drifting him and us by. 

Shite with him, shite without him. 

Saying he's one of the worst to ever play more than 20 games is somewhat realistic and a tad harsh. There won't be THAT many worse. However, he is playing at a level way above his ability and he gives his all so he is being set up to fail really. 

What is undoubted imo is that he is at the very heart of one of the worst premier league teams ever to exist. Certainly the worst villa one. We are absolutely awful and it's hard to deny that he plays a big part in that.

• Like 3

He was absolutely woeful before he went off yesterday. Game completely passed him by and left Sanchez to do all the work.

I thought he was doing just fine.

He was the only one of the midfield offering any sort of penetrating pass going forward, as difficult as that is with just Gabby to aim at!