Ashley Westwood

Nabby

Just now, Woodytom said:

Nah. A very aimless delivery that prompted the commentary to highlight the amount of time/lack of quality

:lol: I'm pretty sure I remember the commentator remarking at how dangerous the cross was. Sure we're on the same page here? The one where he tracked back all the way to goal right after right?

Just now, Keyblade said:

:lol: I'm pretty sure I remember the commentator remarking at how dangerous the cross was. Sure we're on the same page here? The one where he tracked back all the way to goal right after right?

Yes. I'm sure they said what I said..... but I was shouting at him tbf. ;)

• Like 1

Jees there's a few of you that not only thought he did 'OK', or well, someone had him down as Man Of The Match. You have to be joking. The whole team were abysmal today but apart from Ayew they all tried apart from this fruad who bottled out of every tackle.  

For the people saying he did well  tonight go look at some footage of Ian Taylor, Andy Townsend, Gareth Barry, to name a few that have played in midfield for Aston Villa in the 20 odd years I'm following them, then give your head a wobble. This fella wouldn't of got a sniff in those teams. We had some good midfielders at this club. Westwood will never be one. 

• Like 1

I thought him and Jedinak were atrocious in the second half. Constantly caught the wrong side of the ball, not picking up men, both not strong enough in the tackle. In desperate need of some proper midfielders.