Jordan Bowery

FamousHolteUnion

Can't help but think there was more to this signing that meets the eye.. whether they share the same agent or something I don't know.

He wasn't exactly banging them in for fun at Chesterfield either.

If he was signed on pure footballing basis well questions need to be asked, whether it's cheap or not we aren't in the position to waste a single penny and this signing (along with a few others) is looking fast a dud signing.

Pozuelo in comparison cost £425k whilst Bowery was reportedly signed for £500k, unacceptable considering we could with a player like Pozuelo.

Edited by dudevillaisnice
  • Like 1

Can't help but think there was more to this signing that meets the eye.. whether they share the same agent or something I don't know.

He wasn't exactly banging them in for fun at Chesterfield either.

If he was signed on pure footballing basis well questions need to be asked, whether it's cheap or not we aren't in the position to waste a single penny and this signing (along with a few others) is looking fast a dud signing.

To be fair, it has got to the point where only a conspiracy theory can explain J Bowz's employment here.

Apart from the assists for Gabbys goal at Stoke last season, I can't think of anything positive he's done.

Not his fault we signed him, but he doesn't do anything to justify a place in the squad, let alone the bench.

I don't see any point in having a go at Bowery, he's just trying his best based on a few cameo appearances.

It's another example of a youngster who's been thrown into something he's not ready for, especially when chasing a game.

If Villa were 3-1 up when Bowery came on and had the same impact this discussion wouldn't be happening.

Jordan Bowery is not playing every game, why all the hate for the guy?

Because he's useless. Fair enough if he comes on last 5 mins if we're trying to hold on for a win. Otherwise shouldn't be on the pitch.

Matt give the guy a break. We are dealing with a few injuries at the moment.

I don't see any point in having a go at Bowery, he's just trying his best based on a few cameo appearances.

It's another example of a youngster who's been thrown into something he's not ready for, especially when chasing a game.

If Villa were 3-1 up when Bowery came on and had the same impact this discussion wouldn't be happening.

I agree. I've nothing against him personally. Same goes for anyone who wears the Villa shirt and gives their all. But he isn't good enough to play for Aston Villa. Like I said he can do a job last 5 mins when we're winning. But that's not enough.

Jordan Bowery is not playing every game, why all the hate for the guy?

Because he's useless. Fair enough if he comes on last 5 mins if we're trying to hold on for a win. Otherwise shouldn't be on the pitch.

Matt give the guy a break. We are dealing with a few injuries at the moment.
We had better options than him on the bench. He came on before Bacuna. Helenius can't be any worse.

Â