Jordan Bowery

FamousHolteUnion

Lambert must have belief in him, he wouldn't use him out of sympathy and I think Lambert brings him on to encourage him and let him know that he has faith that he has the potential to play at the top level. He did look tidier on the ball when he came on today too, sometimes I've thought he looks clumsy and like he doesn't know what he's doing with the ball at his feet

In the same bracket as Enda Stevens

Pointless signing and a waste of money, however little.

Never gonna make it and standing in the way of our academy players.

Given enough time he might stumble across a goal, but so could anyone playing the forward role

take his contribution away from the stoke game and we may not have survived to be fair to the lad. worth it for that alone

• Like 2

Never gonna make it and standing in the way of our academy players.

Given enough time he might stumble across a goal, but so could anyone playing the forward role

Gives more than the Fonz ever did, bet we get at least £1m when we sell him too. He has a great attitude and is still learning.

• Like 1

Gives more than the Fonz ever did, bet we get at least £1m when we sell him too. He has a great attitude and is still learning.

I'd go along with this. He serves a purpose especially when Gabby is out. He is a useful player to bring on when you want to see a game out as he will chase everything down and has enough about him, and the work rate, to help out defensively.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 3

It would have been nice to see Callum Robinson at that point in the game why doesn't Lambert blood home grown talent?

??? Really

Because in reality all strikers are interchangable, no matter their build/strengths. Because Bowery's physical attributes didn't help to see out the game. We should have brought on a quick, physically slight striker with no experience. 

Â