Charles N'Zogbia

Daveburnside

Glad to hear he played well yesterday. We really lack someone who can run at players. Hopefully he has a bit more desire to do well now. Maybe him and Benteke becoming good friends has boosted his morale? Guess we will wait and see.

I hope that CNZ can start to show some of his Wigan form finally, he kept them up almost single-handedly a couple of years back.

He's had more than enough time to settle in, he needs shipping out in the summer if he doesn't start producing on a regular basis - he's on too big a wage to be bench-warming!

I hope that CNZ can start to show some of his Wigan form finally, he kept them up almost single-handedly a couple of years back.

Unlikely unless he decides to start playing for a move like he was then.....

He's had more than enough time to settle in, he needs shipping out in the summer if he doesn't start producing on a regular basis - he's on too big a wage to be bench-warming!

He has never ever performed on a regular basis, not at Wigan and not at Newcastle. Even the idiot who paid all that money to bring him here questioned his attitude and desire to succeed in the game.

He just has a bad attitude in my view.

as long as the guy is confident and he is in an important position on the pitch for the team i am confident he will deliver. He's got talent, he just doesn't show it enough but if he is happy at the club finally and more willing to put in the performances that are needed from him we could really have a good player on our hands.

Unfortunately every time i get my hopes up about him he lets me down so i'm not getting too excited this time. surely has to start against bradford, will tear them to shreds

My only hopes for him is that we don't get less than 2m for him, I am not hopeful

If we were stupid enough to sell we would get more than 2mil of course. Selling a player who has in the past single-handedly kept a team in the premier league in the past and has 3 years left on his contract for 2mil is ridiculous.

Lambert has found a good position for him behind a single striker in a 4-2-3-1 - if we persist with it, I think he can do well there.

This is where he played so well at Wigan if I recall correctly. He's not really a winger at all, not sure why he's ever played there, he never does well.

Unlikely unless he decides to start playing for a move like he was then.....

He has never ever performed on a regular basis, not at Wigan and not at Newcastle. Even the idiot who paid all that money to bring him here questioned his attitude and desire to succeed in the game.

He just has a bad attitude in my view.

To be honest Trent, CNZ 'playing for a move' would probably be the best for both parties - we get a decent attacking mid/winger to help get us out of the shit, then we get him off the wage bill next season.

I agree with you about his inconsistency, and his attitude, I suppose I'm just holding on to any hope that I can during such a bad season. :(

To be honest Trent, CNZ 'playing for a move' would probably be the best for both parties - we get a decent attacking mid/winger to help get us out of the shit, then we get him off the wage bill next season.

I agree with you about his inconsistency, and his attitude, I suppose I'm just holding on to any hope that I can during such a bad season. :(

Yeah, definitely - more fool the team that buys him.

Zog is going to be a the man by the end of the season (positive thinking!)

But where is his best position do you think?

However...

Up front is not the problem, it's the center of the park...

Zog is going to be a the man by the end of the season (positive thinking!)

But where is his best position do you think?

However...

Up front is not the problem, it's the center of the park...

I'd say that upfront is pretty much the only non problem area in the whole team, that and goalkeeper.

Disagree. He was the only one creating anything today. Him and Wiemann the only decent players on the pitch

My thoughts exactly. Although head down with the ball on one or two occasions tonight, I thought in the second half he was our biggest threat.

Even though he was frustrating at times I actually thought that was his best performance in Villa shirt by some distance.

Looks so much more threatening than Ireland in that role, has ability to really cause problems. He is too greedy at times, at the beginning it looked like Lambert had really drilled into to him to be looking for a pass but towards the end he reverted to type a bit.

However I think if we can get everything behind him sorted there is goals with him, Benteke, Gabby, Weimann and Bent on the pitch. Main worry is none of them have excellent technique so sometimes we do find the ball coming back at us quite a bit which is not good bearing in mind how paper thin our defence is.

Â